+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
SUBMITTED-5:30 manitoba time IG
AOR-Dec19
BIL- Jan 5( submitted 6 jan)
ADR- PCC and Background check form (Jan 13)
portal- yesterday at 2 pm

i am outside of canada because i am a truck drive and coming back after 2-3 days.
what should i do?
how many days we have for reply that portal email.
if anybody knows about that
please let me know
You can reply once you return in 2-3 days. It would be fine.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
are you sure?
According to IRCC website, you have 30 days to respond to the portal request.
"When we create an account for you, we’ll send a temporary password valid for 30 days to your email address. If this temporary password expires or is lost, we need to reset it for you. If your temporary password isn’t working, contact us using the email address on your invitation message."

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
I don't know if it's normal. The agent I called told me the Sydney office is processing my background check. But I saw everyone else has or had the Whitehorse office for the background check.
Does it mean my background check is still stuck in Sydney and not yet sent to another background check processing office or does it stay in Sydney for background?

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
For that I am not really sure ..but when you link your PR card , whatever info it’s on ecopr it should be exact same in using capital comma and space
I tried today still showing application found, i don't know what to do . and write everything exact same which is mention on my ecopr

Ankitror0

Dec 23, 2021
According to IRCC website, you have 30 days to respond to the portal request.
"When we create an account for you, we’ll send a temporary password valid for 30 days to your email address. If this temporary password expires or is lost, we need to reset it for you. If your temporary password isn’t working, contact us using the email address on your invitation message."

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
ok
i’ll come back and i’ll reply this email
i’ll be back by 2 days forsure

Reactions: SmzAmir

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
For everybody that have not been able to linyet;

There are four different ways to link your file. Try the four of them every 48hs.

Use the information (copy paste if possible) of what you wrote in the IMM0008 file that you uploaded. INCLUDING capital letters.

READ what they ask. Usually people put place of residence instead of intended place, or different dates. RTFQ

And remember, it’s different in every case, but people here have been linking/unable with/without APR.

Linking without AOR is pure luck and is not suppose to be done according to the procedure.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hello everyone!

This might be off-topic, but just wanted an insight on this:
I didn't apply under this stream, but i plan to do so this year (i.e. assuming the government renews this stream this summer or later this year), do you all think it's wise to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate before the application portal opens? Or should i start applying only when i get asked for one?
'cause i'm worried since applying for the police certificate might take time.
Any help is much appreciated!

Reactions: Ash05

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone!

This might be off-topic, but just wanted an insight on this:
I didn't apply under this stream, but i plan to do so this year (i.e. assuming the government renews this stream this summer or later this year), do you all think it's wise to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate before the application portal opens? Or should i start applying only when i get asked for one?
'cause i'm worried since applying for the police certificate might take time.
Any help is much appreciated!
Based on IRCC website:

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:
  • it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

So, you can request for PCC from your home country now if you are not planning to travel back and stay for more than 6 months. But there is always the chance that the officer requests for a new one. For me he/she didn't.

Reactions: raynadukkandy

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
I tried today still showing application found, i don't know what to do . and write everything exact same which is mention on my ecopr
Try entering the same information from your passport ..link with UCI and family name
Eg city name - DELHI, DELHI
Make sure you are entering spaces and comma and it’s same info you have on you passport..try this and let me know if this works or not

Reactions: Lashiv

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Yes, I've also linked my application but not received any AOR.
I also noticed a change in my eligibility review last week so I guess the application is moving forward.
What kind of change u notice because in my application is still showing we are reviewing ur eligibility. However, in november in my back ground i noticed a change from we are processing ur background check to ur application is in process we will send u a messege when we need when we start ur back ground. Afterthat, i got request for income proof i submitted and got email on 6 december we are reviewing the additional documents. Am still waiting the next step since december.