+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I applied under Essential Health care stream on Oct 15th. So far nothing. When do you guys think I will receive an AOR? I saw the news that there are only 20000 applications left unopened.

Could any one applied under health care share their timeline?

Thank you
Hi I applied under the same category on November 3. Nothing yet as many people are before us. Just waiting for it.

RR1518

Oct 21, 2021
Hi I applied under the same category on November 3. Nothing yet as many people are before us. Just waiting for it.
I applied for the healthcare essential stream on June 14. I received the AOR on December 17. It will take awhile before you can get it.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I applied under essential worker(non health stream) on 9th of May, no AOR yet also can’t link up account, is anyone on the same boat with me?
same but submitted July 16. No AOR and unable to link, did not pay biometric fee due to mine being valid but did not upload anything to prove that.

Ekomgrewal

Nov 5, 2021
Hi everyone, I applied under Essential Health care stream on Oct 15th. So far nothing. When do you guys think I will receive an AOR? I saw the news that there are only 20000 applications left unopened.

Could any one applied under health care share their timeline?

Thank you
hi dear , i applied under healthcare stream on 6th may and i got my ecopr on jan 11

Nichubb

Sep 13, 2021
Anybody received portal credentials recently? I just wondering how long it will take to get Portal credentials after responding to PR confirmation email? Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Psyched2107

Jun 7, 2021
hi everyone

I'm a bit stressed and confused by the lack of updates regarding my application...I have some documents I need to upload - PCC in particular.
Am I supposed to submit/try submitting the PCC via webform even before they ask?

application submitted: May 7th, 07:15 am, IG stream

after the submission confirmation, I have not yet received any updates, nor am I able to link my application to my GCkey profile.

are there others who are in the same or similar situation? what have/ are you doing about it? I feel lost :(

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
After getting eCOPR, how do we link the PR card application in GC Key account? What application number do we provide? It does not accept the application number of TR to PR application and I do not see any other number on eCOPR. Anyone who has linked their PR Card application?
Thanks.
You must do these steps first, then link to PR card application...
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

From your GCKey account, click "link to application" (the same as you link to your Tr to Pr).
Use UCI, passport, Family name etc....
Must keep UPPPER/lower CASE letters as in your eCopr (or better to copy and paste).
Place of birth: should copy & paste from eCopr as it is

Keep try again. Check every entries carefully. They give you 5 times/day to try.

*AFTER linking, you will get the application number

Last edited:
Reactions: Abbycrocs

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hlo guys.. how long does it take to get login credentials after replying portal request ? I got portal request yesterday..replied same day . Till yet I didn't get credentials

Reactions: Arnicare

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hlo guys.. how long does it take to get login credentials after replying portal request ? I got portal request yesterday..replied same day . Till yet I didn't get credentials
It depends on officer.
I got it few hours later, my friend got it after 3 days ...

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Anybody received portal credentials recently? I just wondering how long it will take to get Portal credentials after responding to PR confirmation email? Any suggestions would help. Thanks
When you get portal request.. I also didn't get credentials after responding.. I got portal request yesterday

Shubham.srp

May 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

Can anyone confirm any post related TR TO PR Application REFUSED due to not submitting IELTS/CELPIP result at the time of submission of application? (This query is related to English Stream)

Reactions: PR Dreamer