+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 Passport Stamping Timeline

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Is this for PR or Visitor Visa? Where do you go for the Biometrics?
My Spouse is Canadian citizen and my Multiple visa expired in December, should I wait for the VFS to open and start accepting or apply online now and wait for VFS to start accepting Biometrics?

Is this different from Visitor visa? AL Letter? Can you describe in little more details the process, looks, I am in similar position like yours.
This is for TRV. My spouse gave biometrics for PR by travelling to NEPAL. Same biometrics were used for TRV.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Is this for PR or Visitor Visa? Where do you go for the Biometrics?
My Spouse is Canadian citizen and my Multiple visa expired in December, should I wait for the VFS to open and start accepting or apply online now and wait for VFS to start accepting Biometrics?

Is this different from Visitor visa? AL Letter? Can you describe in little more details the process, looks, I am in similar position like yours.
TRV is same as visitor visa. Just follow the covid family reunification instructions on IRCC website while applying.

Reactions: Turbanator

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hi,

Can you please let me know if you applied for a visitor visa or Spouse Open work permit. And what documents you submitted along with the application to show home country ties.
Applied for TRV
Showed my Canadian bank statements, job letter, pay stubs.
For my husband - only his Indian income tax returns

Turbanator

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
TRV is same as visitor visa. Just follow the covid family reunification instructions on IRCC website while applying.
How did you handled the Biometrics- Nepal? Do they allow Indian nationals to give Biometrics at Nepal?

Reunification instructions - These will be applicable after I get the visa I believe, my problem is that VFS in India doesn’t handle the biometrics for visitor visa so what to do :(

Edit - Are you referring to this?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#new

Thanks for your answers.

Last edited:

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
How did you handled the Biometrics- Nepal? Do they allow Indian nationals to give Biometrics at Nepal?

Reunification instructions - These will be applicable after I get the visa I believe, my problem is that VFS in India doesn’t handle the biometrics for visitor visa so what to do :(

Edit - Are you referring to this?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#new

Thanks for your answers.
Well, the Nepal trip was pretty smooth. My husband went to give biometrics for our PR app and then I applied for TRV too.

Have you applied for TRV, do you have a Biometrics Letter?

Kaur amrit

Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys on 18 march 2021 my visa approved of fanshawe college from singapore. My visa stamped alrdy on passport may I know that now in april can I travel or not as my intake is may 2021 business management 2 year post graduate certificate.

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys on 18 march 2021 my visa approved of fanshawe college from singapore. My visa stamped alrdy on passport may I know that now in april can I travel or not as my intake is may 2021 business management 2 year post graduate certificate.
Best way to find out is to ask the international student representative at your university. They usually have somebody to help out international students with student visa/work permit

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys. My passport was picked up for stamping in Delhi on March 19th. Today, I got a message on cic website saying that they have reached a final decision and my application is approved. However, I have not received any SMS or any information when blue dart will be delivering the passport. Does anybody know how long it will take after this IRCC message. Please share your experience as I need to book flight tickets immediately.

ndsharma

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Amrit, will really appreciate if you can please share your timeline from Singapore - when applied and when received the passport submission request including passport staping time. Thanks

Manishrana1

Feb 18, 2021
Okay, that was quick. And I hope you get your passport soon.
I have applied inside canada since jan23, 2021, still no updates .
Hi admin, I have applied for my daughter visitor visa online application About a week ago. Just wondering did you applied for VV? And also is it ok to send an email to prioritize the application as per the cic website? Thanks in advance!