+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 AOR Winnipeg Visa Office

Moore C

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone with 2021 AOR whose file has been transfered to Winnipeg Visa Office. Let’s check in here with updates please.

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
Sept 1st AOR
COR: Nigeria
Eligibility passed
Background check not started
Medical received but not processed
VO: Winnipeg ( Just got to know my VO after calling IRCC on March 18th,2022)

Moore C

Mar 20, 2022
Sept 1st AOR
COR: Nigeria
Eligibility passed
Background check not started
Medical received but not processed
VO: Winnipeg ( Just got to know my VO after calling IRCC on March 18th,2022)
i also called on the 18th March and found out the exact same thing .. my AOR is Nov 2021 tho.
Did u by any chance answer Yes to both Statutory questions for Visa refusal

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
i also called on the 18th March and found out the exact same thing .. my AOR is Nov 2021 tho.
Did u by any chance answer Yes to both Statutory questions for Visa refusal
Yes, I once was refused a US visa application which I stated in my application, that's all.

Moore C

Mar 20, 2022
Yes, I once was refused a US visa application which I stated in my application, that's all.
Same for me. Looks like the speculations are mostly true with trends ..
Looks like we that got refusal and answered yes to statutory questions are being sent to Winnipeg VO.
It’s well. May God make them speed up our processing

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Many on whatsapp group said That as of yesterday their files were moved to vancouver office. All our files were moved to winnipeg office on jan 24 2022. AOR 2021

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Same for me. Looks like the speculations are mostly true with trends ..
Looks like we that got refusal and answered yes to statutory questions are being sent to Winnipeg VO.
It’s well. May God make them speed up our processing
My application is (or was) also at Winnipeg per GCMS. I was never refused a visa though, so not necessarily is that a trend.

Actually, I just checked on MyImmiTracker and queried all the cases since March 2016. Not a single application indicates Winnipeg as VO. How I read this is that Winnipeg is an intermediate place storing files to be transferred elsewhere.

(Correct me if you found otherwise) I won’t worry about Winnipeg processing speed then because it’s likely that the VO-Winnipeg information that we got is transitional and/or ephemeral.

Last edited:

Moore C

Mar 20, 2022
My application is (or was) also at Winnipeg per GCMS. I was never refused a visa though, so not necessarily is that a trend.

Actually, I just checked on MyImmiTracker and queried all the cases since March 2016. Not a single application indicates Winnipeg as VO. How I read this is that Winnipeg is an intermediate place storing files to be transferred elsewhere.

(Correct me if you found otherwise) I won’t worry about Winnipeg processing speed then because it’s likely that the VO-Winnipeg information that we got is transitional and/or ephemeral.
Yeah but it looks like they are just storing the files for a long while, if they wanna work on them they should just do so instead of keeping peoples life on hold.
oh well.. we’d just wait and see what happens I guess

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Many on whatsapp group said That as of yesterday their files were moved to vancouver office. All our files were moved to winnipeg office on jan 24 2022. AOR 2021
Mine was moved to Winnipeg on Jan 18 and then to Vancouver 2 weeks later, all due to workload (re)distribution, according to notes. Before that it was sitting in Hong Kong for 12 months without any processing.
Also find my file labelled with "pnp pgp in to dn transfers 2022" in notes. No idea what that means.
Seems like Winnipeg is a ground central that collects long overdue cases and then dispatch to other workload available VOs,

Last edited:
Reactions: oinkario

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Yeah but it looks like they are just storing the files for a long while, if they wanna work on them they should just do so instead of keeping peoples life on hold.
oh well.. we’d just wait and see what happens I guess
Yeah I totally get the anxiety. Been there and will be there from time to time, or I wouldn’t be in this thread hoping for progress lol. What I told myself though, was to either get credible information (like GCMS or phone call) or work on something that’s not on hold by the immigration process.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Mine was moved to Winnipeg on Jan 18 and then to Vancouver 2 weeks later, all due to workload (re)distribution, according to notes. Before that it was sitting in Hong Kong for 12 months without any processing.
Also find my file labelled with "pnp pgp in to dn transfers 2022" in notes. No idea what that means.
Seems like Winnipeg is a ground central that collects long overdue cases and then dispatch to other workload available VOs,
Yeah if there is some logic (hopefully) in IRCC VO assignments then this definitely makes sense. Mine has been at Hong Kong too.

Reactions: zac0999

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Yeah if there is some logic (hopefully) in IRCC VO assignments then this definitely makes sense. Mine has been at Hong Kong too.
HKVO issued a handful of PPRs to FSW-O recently, but transferred PNP back to domestic VO. I just cant follow their logic...
As for vancouver, which issued most PPRs to CEC lately, I'm guessing they'll exhaust most of CEC cases soon and then can open up for other cases, if IRCC does have some logic.

Reactions: oinkario

Moore C

Mar 20, 2022
HKVO issued a handful of PPRs to FSW-O recently, but transferred PNP back to domestic VO. I just cant follow their logic...
As for vancouver, which issued most PPRs to CEC lately, I'm guessing they'll exhaust most of CEC cases soon and then can open up for other cases, if IRCC does have some logic.
Yeah I totally get the anxiety. Been there and will be there from time to time, or I wouldn’t be in this thread hoping for progress lol. What I told myself though, was to either get credible information (like GCMS or phone call) or work on something that’s not on hold by the immigration process.
I completely like the angle you’re working from.. I’ve also put my mind to doing like monthly follow ups to give myself some space. And also to focus on other projects I can control

Moore C

Mar 20, 2022
Hope we all got GU’s as at last week..Files that moved from Winnipeg to Edmonton /Vancouver VO’s specifically? People who called IRCC after said it was for Security passed