+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

anyuna246

Jun 8, 2023
Ontario
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
1- it should be OK, don't worry about the late response as long as it is within the time frame.
2- no body knows , u can get portal 2 right away, and it may take time , it depends on IRCC there is no consistency for recieving portals and ECOPRs.
Hope u get both right away.
Thank you so much!!!!! <3

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023

anyuna246

Jun 8, 2023
Ontario
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi guys, I do have a question that hopefully someone can help me! :(
I haven't had my portal log in information yet (I did reply to portal1 3 days ago), so I don't have my eCoPR yet. But I'm planning to leave Canada in a month. My immigration consultant said that should be fine as I should get the eCoPR by then. But I want to ask in the event that I don't get it by my flight date, does leaving Canada affect my PR/ CoPR at all?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys, I do have a question that hopefully someone can help me! :(
I haven't had my portal log in information yet (I did reply to portal1 3 days ago), so I don't have my eCoPR yet. But I'm planning to leave Canada in a month. My immigration consultant said that should be fine as I should get the eCoPR by then. But I want to ask in the event that I don't get it by my flight date, does leaving Canada affect my PR/ CoPR at all?
You will get your COPR by that date. If you leave Canada and haven’t received CoPR
You can return back on same visa if it’s for short duration
If you received COPR if you are outside Canada, you have to apply for PRTD . Your visas will be invalid.
Don’t listen to your consultant.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
You will get your COPR by that date. If you leave Canada and haven’t received CoPR
If you received COPR if you are outside Canada, you have to apply for PRTD . Your visas will be invalid.
That or explain that you have travel plans and ask them to hold off eCoPR until you return.

Reactions: anyuna246

anyuna246

Jun 8, 2023
Ontario
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Thank you so much for your help! you're awesome!!! :D

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you!!! It might be a long trip (+6 months) so holding off the eCoPR is probably not ideal :'(
Yes they can’t hold your COPR for that long . Your only option is apply for PRTD when you want to return back to Canada after COPR . Check for processing time from your country for PRTD document. Other option will be if you have valid USA visa you can fly to USA and then can enter through land border to Canada showing your COPR to border officer .