+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

engrsilent

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-06-2021
Nomination.....
14-04-2022
Greetings Forum ,
PNP parer based submission , AR June 16,2022 , No update still for the AOR. Any Idea for the current AOR timeline for the June Applicants .

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Greetings Forum ,
PNP parer based submission , AR June 16,2022 , No update still for the AOR. Any Idea for the current AOR timeline for the June Applicants .
It can be different for everyone. I applied in April, 2022 and got mine in January, 2023, while a few folks who applied January 2022 got theirs after I got mine.

sumit1683

Mar 8, 2023
Hello Everyone

we submitted PCC report 3 week back,but its still not uploaded ,,called IRCC they said they received supporting document,
Does any one know how long it take to Upload a PCC

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Everyone

we submitted PCC report 3 week back,but its still not uploaded ,,called IRCC they said they received supporting document,
Does any one know how long it take to Upload a PCC
No one really knows, once the officer reopens your file and review the attachment, he'll update the status. You submitted via webform?
I submitted mine via online portal (GCKey) 5 weeks ago and it's still in uploaded status. For me the status will change to replacement received once they review it.

Edit

Could potentially be on the due date.

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Need suggestion on expected timeline as per your best knowledge. I applied under OINP nomination for PR application non express entry portal.

Based on my discussion with IRCC agent today.

AR - June 9
AOR - Nov 6
ADR - Nov 6 - responded on Nov 15
PAL - Jan 17
MR - Jan 24
MP - Feb 7

IRCC agent confirmed today as per status lookup:

Eligibility Passed
ADR - received
Criminal check - Passed
Security Check - not Started yet

CPC office- Ottawa

how much time they take to initiate the security check and time to complete? Seem only security is pending now. Any suggestion on timeline expected from here? Is Ottawa CPC office slow processing center?

Haider76

Aug 18, 2022
The journey has finally ended, it took patience and perseverance. My Final update is as follows:
TIMELINE:
SINP Application Submission: 1st January, 2018
SINP PIU: 3rd January, 2019
Back to Processing from PIU: 6th January, 2022
SINP Nomination (OID Outland): 16th February, 2022
IRCC AR: 29th March 2022
TFN: 6th July 2022
AOR: 5th Jan 2023
Biometric done: 6th Jan 2023
Medical Passed: 6th Jan 2023 (Upfront Medical Submitted via webform in May 2022)
PAL: 7th Jan 2023
Decision Made Status (on ECAS): 14th Jan 2023
PPR (Passport Request)/RFV email: 16th January, 2023
Passport Submission @VFS: 17th January, 2023
Counterfoil Generated/Application completion: 7th February, 2023
Visa/Passport/COPR Received: 13th February, 2023.

Am glad to have joined this group, it really help my progress in this journey. Thanks to everyone, and I wish you all best of luck.
Congrats ! …. But I’m wondering why your SINP nomination took 4 years ?

sumit1683

Mar 8, 2023
No one really knows, once the officer reopens your file and review the attachment, he'll update the status. You submitted via webform?
I submitted mine via online portal (GCKey) 5 weeks ago and it's still in uploaded status. For me the status will change to replacement received once they review it.

Edit

Could potentially be on the due date.
Thanks for update

do update here if you get any further update on file

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for update

do update here if you get any further update on file
No. But I believe they have already reviewed the attachment as criminality was passed, I guess they just haven't updated my application profile as yet.

Aug 13, 2022
I received my AOR today, whoever wants to take a look of the timeline here you go.

SINP Inland application paper based.
Sinp application: Jan 14 2022
SINP Nominated: Apr 14 2022
IRCC Received PR application Sydney office June 20 2022
Email AOR Jan 29 2023
Hi,
Did you got any update after AOR
Can you please update your timeline

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Bro

How are you?
have you received any further update?
did they updated your PCC to the protal?

we called but still no update they received but no update from last 4 week
Thanks
Hi, I am doing good. What about you?
No they have not updated it, but I'm not too worried as I passed criminality - meaning they already viewed the PCC and has not updated the status. I'm pretty sure once they are ready to move forward with our applications we'll get the updates back to back.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Bro

How are you?
have you received any further update?
did they updated your PCC to the protal?

we called but still no update they received but no update from last 4 week
Thanks
I logged into my GCKey Account and saw my status changed to Application/Profile Updated, when I checked I see where the document was in review status and then immediately after that I received an email that they have successfully received my documents. - I think I may receive my medical request soon. Hopefully no more ADRs. Also I might have been wrong about them reviewing the documents and not updating the status just yet. Any way, happy to see some progress. Did you receive any updates?

Last edited:

sumit1683

Mar 8, 2023
I logged into my GCKey Account and saw my status changed to Application/Profile Updated, when I checked I see where the document was in review status and then immediately after that I received an email that they have successfully received my documents. - I think I may receive my medical request soon. Hopefully no more ADRs. Also I might have been wrong about them reviewing the documents and not updating the status just yet. Any way, happy to see some progress. Did you receive any updates?
hello

i am good,,Thts a great news they started working on your file again and uploaded documents...we still dont have any update,we called IRCC they said they received the documents but no update after that,,but our medical is already cleared, Hope officer will update our PCC soon ,i am also not expecting any more ADR,Hope we both get good news soon.