+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Parent Sponsorship

Azy282

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone, has 2019 parent sponsorship procedure changed? I have heard that it will be on the basis of first come first serve. If this is true, what type of documents we should prepare in advance? And when and how we should send those documents to immigration office. Thanks for your help.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone, has 2019 parent sponsorship procedure changed? I have heard that it will be on the basis of first come first serve. If this is true, what type of documents we should prepare in advance? And when and how we should send those documents to immigration office. Thanks for your help.
Details haven't been provided yet. No one knows until they publish the instruction/steps to apply. (we think we should hear from them in December the latest with more details)

Reactions: Mariam Fatima

Mariam Fatima

Nov 25, 2018
i,

Thanks for starting this thread, I am planning to apply for my mothers sponsorship in 2019 and would like to know which visa office checklist I should use other IMM5771e. My mother is a Pakistani citizen living in UAE for the past 8 years. Should we submit islamabads or Abu dhabi office checklist?
Please advise?

Thanks,
Mariam

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
i,

Thanks for starting this thread, I am planning to apply for my mothers sponsorship in 2019 and would like to know which visa office checklist I should use other IMM5771e. My mother is a Pakistani citizen living in UAE for the past 8 years. Should we submit islamabads or Abu dhabi office checklist?
Please advise?

Thanks,
Mariam
As said above nobody has any information about the 2019 program or whether there will be new forms or new locations to submit to. The only information so far is that it will likely be a process that requires people to apply possibly online as soon as the program opens to enter a pool until the quota is exhausted, following which invites would be issued to those who successfully entered the pool.

But this is all speculation at the moment until the official program process is announced so everyone just needs to keep watching for details.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Thank you for starting this thread. Guys hold tight for the 2019 PSP program. No instruction has released yet but it should be release close to Christmas.