+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 child caregiver file join here

kemdoo

Aug 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

I would like to keep you updated. I haven’t heard any news about my PR application but I just received my workpermit extension by mail. It was issued July 15th and delivered to me on July 22nd. My workpermit application was sent to the case office on April15.
hi I’m waiting for my background check how’s your update ?

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hi please help, i lived in canada for 5 years now im applying work permit outside canada do i need to submit police clearance from canada? Or just police clearance of my home country

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hi please help, i lived in canada for 5 years now im applying work permit outside canada do i need to submit police clearance from canada? Or just police clearance of my home country

huzi78

Feb 20, 2007
Anyone who applied after 18th june in new caregiver pilot program from outside canada and can they share the timeline and what is the expected timeline

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Anyone who applied after 18th june in new caregiver pilot program from outside canada and can they share the timeline and what is the expected timeline
New pilot here. They received it 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet

preet maan

May 8, 2019
Hi
Hi,everyone here,
I have seen and read the trends of Interim Pathway and non is exactly get update when after you received your AOR or post medical.
I applied elderly high medical needs through Interim Pathway.I have one dependent.

My AOR -March 26,2019
April 2-letter request of medical and my FBI(original)
April 6- medical done
April 15- medical sent to IRCC by Md Panel
May 2-Medical furtherance for my son requested
May 13-Md Panel submitted medical furtherance
June 7-Letter of PR Approval received

We are currently waiting for our PR schedule appointment from Etobicoke Immigration Center

Add’l..
Ext work permit submitted-June 3
Approved-June 11,2019

I hope that I boost everyone’s hope who applied Interim Pathway,as it is fast than I expected.
Hi
did you receive anything from etobicoke immigration centre like your appointment or not?

Reactions: Mathel1216

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Hello,

I applied for the Interim Pathway as a child care caregiver. I applied in my same application with my husband and his son. We applied for a OWP for him too.

My timeline is:

May 22: I sent my application;

May 27: they received it and got the AOR;

June 15: They ask me more info:

- ECA (I sent a copy I was waiting to get it);
- Police certificate (husband and I)
- Evidence about our relationship (photos, email, everything we have)

July 24: They received all my evidence and extra documents;

After that, I didn't get anything else from IRCC.

We are waiting for my husband OWP and more requirement like Medical test or biometrics.

I love to have a forum about this Pathway, share info - timelines and help people.

Reactions: RomanSky

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

I had applied to
Hi,everyone here,
I have seen and read the trends of Interim Pathway and non is exactly get update when after you received your AOR or post medical.
I applied elderly high medical needs through Interim Pathway.I have one dependent.

My AOR -March 26,2019
April 2-letter request of medical and my FBI(original)
April 6- medical done
April 15- medical sent to IRCC by Md Panel
May 2-Medical furtherance for my son requested
May 13-Md Panel submitted medical furtherance
June 7-Letter of PR Approval received

We are currently waiting for our PR schedule appointment from Etobicoke Immigration Center

Add’l..
Ext work permit submitted-June 3
Approved-June 11,2019

I hope that I boost everyone’s hope who applied Interim Pathway,as it is fast than I expected.

Congratulations!!
I was thinking that all the process take 12 months to get the PR approval like the Canada web say, but for you was pretty fast.
Good for you!!

Reactions: Mathel1216

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi all,

Newbie here..i would like to ask your input about our plan.
We are aiming to try new caregiver program which is the Home child care pilot. We are thinking to migrate as a family. I have 2 child and 1 infant. Living arrangement will be with my in law. Employer will be my sister in law. My husband's siblings are urging as to try.
I've done search about the pilot and it says it also a way to gain residency status.

My questions are:
1) which is better, to apply alone (only me as the main applicant) or as a family?
2) did you state the living arrangement you made in your application?
3) do i need to fill in student visa form for the infant too? She is only 3 months.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hi all,

Newbie here..i would like to ask your input about our plan.
We are aiming to try new caregiver program which is the Home child care pilot. We are thinking to migrate as a family. I have 2 child and 1 infant. Living arrangement will be with my in law. Employer will be my sister in law. My husband's siblings are urging as to try.
I've done search about the pilot and it says it also a way to gain residency status.

My questions are:
1) which is better, to apply alone (only me as the main applicant) or as a family?
2) did you state the living arrangement you made in your application?
3) do i need to fill in student visa form for the infant too? She is only 3 months.

Hi. I think it would be better to apply as a family. Your spouse will also be given an open work permit so can help out with finances. And you won't have to be separated with your family. That's just my personal opinion. But also try to see which would work best for your situation.

I am sponsoring my cousin in law. In the job offer, I indicated that she doesn't have to live in our home but they do have the option to do so if they want to. I also made it clear that I won't be charging them for accommodations.

No need for student visa.

Reactions: charm112382