+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Applicants

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
Hi, What will happen to us. How do you guys cope this situation. I have lost my time, money, i sold my house, stopped my future studies, hoping that ppr will come one day. But that day is postponing day after another.

When will this A&&#@!₹& in IRCC will think about us.
If this takes another 3months i might have to suicide in front of Canadian embassy writing a note to ircc so that my family can migrate.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi, What will happen to us. How do you guys cope this situation. I have lost my time, money, i sold my house, stopped my future studies, hoping that ppr will come one day. But that day is postponing day after another.

When will this A&&#@!₹& in IRCC will think about us.
If this takes another 3months i might have to suicide in front of Canadian embassy writing a note to ircc so that my family can migrate.
feels bad man,
send a webform demanding a quick decision
you have some funds to go mandamus?

check this user's post - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-9918171

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Last edited:

asadalirahim

Sep 3, 2019
Hello All,

Need some urgent help! I received my PPR request today for October 2019 AOR. My medicals expire in April 2022 and it leaves me with only 1 month to travel after I get my passport back. Can you please suggest what to do and if anyone has faced a similar situation in the past?

I have already raised a webform and sent an email to Delhi Immigration.

Asad.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello All,

Need some urgent help! I received my PPR request today for October 2019 AOR. My medicals expire in April 2022 and it leaves me with only 1 month to travel after I get my passport back. Can you please suggest what to do and if anyone has faced a similar situation in the past?

I have already raised a webform and sent an email to Delhi Immigration.

Asad.
Your actual validity will be on the COPR. You just need to wait and see. In the worst case, if you need to Travel in a month, then be prepared for a soft landing or you will lose your COPR. Hopefully, you will be given time to land.

Reactions: dankboi