+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Applicants from Tanzania gather here

jerrymsigwa

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone aspiring to apply for 2019 Jan, May or Sept intake gather here, we can share and make better & simpler applications, thanks.

Reactions: yaccie

yaccie

Jan 19, 2019
I am looking to take sept 2019 intake.. i will be using an agent. which universities are you guys applying to? what will you be taking?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I am looking to take sept 2019 intake.. i will be using an agent. which universities are you guys applying to? what will you be taking?
Well I'm in Canada at the moment, in the process of applying for inland PR. I also have an admission for McGill and University of Alberta. I suggest you start the applications soon, sometimes the visa process can be long and frustrating. I prefer not using agents or lawyers, there are a lot of guidelines and info on the CIC web, and this forum has a lot of knowledgeable people, use it and ask questions whenever you want.

Reactions: yaccie

Sudykaisi

Jan 20, 2019
Hey guys so I applied since last year did my visa application on October and I was supposed to start college in January unfortunately it is not possible since that in had TB when I was young and I had to go a sputum test finally got my sputum test results and I don't have any active TB so waiting to take my second xray any one knows how long will it take for me to get althe study permit from there where I have reached?

yaccie

Jan 19, 2019
so u are as an international student at the moment or wat wea u studying?
mcgill n uni of alberta congratulations, they are top uni's from wat i'v read, so wats ur pick?
any affordable colleges or uni that I should look into?
best city to study and work part time, since u r already in canada then u have experience.
i have never been to canada, hence i just want to make the right choice.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
so u are as an international student at the moment or wat wea u studying?
mcgill n uni of alberta congratulations, they are top uni's from wat i'v read, so wats ur pick?
any affordable colleges or uni that I should look into?
best city to study and work part time, since u r already in canada then u have experience.
i have never been to canada, hence i just want to make the right choice.
I am looking at UoA….its cheaper than McGill...Best city to work would be Edmonton (bad weather but its okay)... there's more money there...However I've noticed most foreigners prefer going to Calgary, Toronto and the Ottawa. On the other hand Montreal is a beautiful city especially if you speak french. I am in the process of applying for inland PR with open work permit. I was in Montreal, but now am in Edmonton. Are you applying for undergrad or post grad? for post grad most universities have TA and RA positions, you can look into that as well if you will be joining as a post grad

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey guys so I applied since last year did my visa application on October and I was supposed to start college in January unfortunately it is not possible since that in had TB when I was young and I had to go a sputum test finally got my sputum test results and I don't have any active TB so waiting to take my second xray any one knows how long will it take for me to get althe study permit from there where I have reached?
In most cases once they send in your medicals results it doesn't take long. What University did you get? You should probably look into the uni's policy on late arrivals/registration

yaccie

Jan 19, 2019
sorry wat is TA/RA? i have bachelors degree in business.. told to look at diplomas before thinking of an mba coz i got a gpa of 3.00 .how much does your program cost?
i was thinking of mayb calgary, toronto n vancouver cnc i thot there are many jobs in big cities.