+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Applicants are stuck in limbo. Help create a Twitter trend so IRCC can take note/action.

Helenou

Jan 17, 2021
I would raise a webform and order ATIP notes. You haven't received even the test. But your BG check seems to have taken a long time, which makes me think maybe your file is non-routine. You will know that from the notes.
Thanks for your reply. I applied ATIP and got the reply two weeks ago. Shows that after BG check completed, there is no any further notes on the file except some email inquires by my regional MP office.

Reactions: CaBeaver

Helenou

Jan 17, 2021
Bu the way, now webform standard replies include applications for parents and grandparents as good reason for IRCC to reply. In other words, they are prioritizing every other applications category on Earth except citizenship 2019 applicants. We are not in their calculations at all. And I have the feeling that they even take revenge of those who mentions the fact that 2019 applicants are left behind to them.
2019 citizenship applicants are not their priorities! We've been forgotten by IRCC.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I applied ATIP and got the reply two weeks ago. Shows that after BG check completed, there is no any further notes on the file except some email inquires by my regional MP office.
Seems your file is collecting dust, while your officer is working on later applicants to meet their target. I believe many 2019 applicants are in the same boat. Their files sit for months untouched.

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
So after so much of noise on Twitter plus many emails to MP, we also finally received an update for Oath on the new tracker.

However, the fun never ends with IRCC so while Oath status is updated today (Nov 09) its is showing Oath scheduled date in the past (Oct 26) - anyone else experienced this?

I have emailed them already. Tried calling them all day to hear "Please call us again later" message.

Now we are in a whole different mess.
What else can we do? Anyone with past experience on this?

Helenou

Jan 17, 2021
I checked IRCC website, and it shows that they are finalizing the applications received from Aug.18 to Aug.24, 2019. My file was received on Aug.9th, 2019. But unfortunately I have still not received test invite yet. Mississauga office!!!

Anyone meet the same situation?

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I checked IRCC website, and it shows that they are finalizing the applications received from Aug.18 to Aug.24, 2019. My file was received on Aug.9th, 2019. But unfortunately I have still not received test invite yet. Mississauga office!!!

Anyone meet the same situation?
Same boat here.

Did you pass the test ?

Did they request any documents?

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
This is a group to share timelines, ask questions, etc. Anyone from AB, SK, or anywhere else is welcome. Please join if you like the idea and feel free to share with other applicants you may know. Thank you.

https://t.me/citizenshipyyc