+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 applicant, Prohibitions

candyman321

Jun 4, 2023
As I understood from what you written that everything is complete except for Prohibition but your fingerprints is expired correct me if I'm wrong
Anyway do 2 things in the same time as long you already passed your 24 contact your MP the second thing search here in the website for the mississauga office email thier should be 2 email one you should already have the one you received the test from and search for the ceremony one here in the website and email both of them telling them your situation that you're an 2019 applicant and everything finished waiting for oath don't mention the fingerprints just ask for the oath do all of this together at the same time then will see what happened I wish that you with Scarborough then I would have the email but I don't know about mississauga all the best wish you get your oath soon
Hey how are you I had same issue I did my interview on June 1 and 2 days later everything trun green but prohibitions in progress u got any up date scarborough

candyman321

Jun 4, 2023
Language skills
Completed

Physical presence

Completed

Citizenship test

Completed

• Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    In progress

Citizenship ceremony.

Not started

Application history
Hey how are you I had same issue I did my interview on June 1 and 2 days later everything trun green but prohibitions in progress u got any up date

candyman321

Jun 4, 2023
Hi guys I need advice Wht to do I did apply since July 2019 may 2020 did first finger print and got completed after 3 weeks and had my test April 2022 passed the test then got interview august 17 ,2022 next day got complete , Physical presence and Language skills and told me I have to do another fingerprint cz the first one was expired so I waited since August 2022 to end of November for the email to do my fingerprint and got updated December 16 2022 still my Prohibitions in progress !!! Oh by the way when I was waiting for my fingerprint email I called ircc and they send them email reminder so please guys need advice thank u
Hey you got any updaye

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
If you are the applicant who is directly affected by IRCC delays and unfair processing of applications, or if you know someone who is, please sign the petition below so our voices reaches to IRCC and to express our frustrations and distress of this unfair treatment for applications specially those from 2021 and 2022. Please make sure this link reaches all who are in this dilemma and limbo!

https://chng.it/WCMDVDqKdk

candyman321

Jun 4, 2023
If you are the applicant who is directly affected by IRCC delays and unfair processing of applications, or if you know someone who is, please sign the petition below so our voices reaches to IRCC and to express our frustrations and distress of this unfair treatment for applications specially those from 2021 and 2022. Please make sure this link reaches all who are in this dilemma and limbo!

https://chng.it/WCMDVDqKdk
Hey I tag this in a group on Facebook you will get alot of like an souprt
Some one ask me this as well
Farid is there away to mention all the applicant's here? I believe this needs the admin approval as we are not authorized to do that. Would you mind plz checking it with the admin of the group so they can trigger their attention? This would escalate it and increase the audience number.