+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 ADR (Additional Documents Request) Discussion

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Yes got PPR in Dec 2020 and COPR in Jan. Waiting for travel restrictions to be lifted.
Hello, thank you for your reply! So it takes you almost 1 year to get PR approved.... looks like ADR will definitely postpone the application process.... I am so worried now. My AOR 27 Feb 2021, but didn't get fingerprints by now..... Many applicants AOR later than me but already get their fingerprints collected. Fingercross

Oct 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I would like to ask about adr imm5604. I am already in Canada. My spouse along with my son had applied for a work visa here. We got AR for filling IMM5604 for non-accompanying parent consent. I did not understand why we need to fill this form. Because child is coming with his father and mother is already here. Still they ask about it. We submitted the document the same day. It has already been 8 days and no update. Will you please share the timeline. How much time it takes for my child's application. My husband has already got his approval. We are simply waiting for our child's application.