+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 outland timeline

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Yep..applied last Jan. 2018 and at first we were so happy too because it’s like every week our papers are moving...until our papers was transferred to LONDON Visa office since it is where I am assigned(for middle east addresses) and until now never heard feom them......
but I have my hopes up that i’ll hear from them at the end of the month
Did they tell you already which visa office will you be?

If you are still waiting, some people told me to go see your city member (the one you elected and must be from your own city) and explain the situation and ask them to write a letter to the immigration office. apparently this is one way to make the process faster.

N.borelli

Jun 8, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Hi, just wondering if you have already landed, or not.

I'm a Canadian Citizen sponsoring my spouse out land.

On June 20th 2018, I got an email from CIC that they have revived our application on May 22nd 2018 and asked us to link our application to our account, which we did.
On June 26, 2018 they asked us to upload IMM5669 once again because there was a field missing. On July 3rd they sent a Medical request. then on July 5th I got an email saying : "We are pleased to inform that you have met the federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for
processing. The visa office will be selected based on your relative’s home address and the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A confirmation letter will be sent to you
once the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected. This
confirmation letter will also provide you with instructions on how to submit an undertaking application
to the Provincial government."

Today is July 11th and they have changed the status on my application to:

Review of medical results "You passed the medical exam"

I thought everything was happening fast and I had hopes that my spouse will land before December 2018. However, after reading some posts, I lost all my hopes since people were still waiting after almost 9 months...

anybody else in the same situation?

Thanks
my husband and i are at the same stage as you !
when you linked your application online were you actually able to upload forms directly through your account? i dont see any upload bar!

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
my husband and i are at the same stage as you !
when you linked your application online were you actually able to upload forms directly through your account? i dont see any upload bar!

on the top where it says

Status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

click there and you should be able to upload your application. that is how I uploaded my missing information.

N.borelli

Jun 8, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
on the top where it says

Status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

click there and you should be able to upload your application. that is how I uploaded my missing information.
Its completely blank!
I dont see any documents uploaded
Or requested

Ra457m

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, just wondering if you have already landed, or not.

I'm a Canadian Citizen sponsoring my spouse out land.

On June 20th 2018, I got an email from CIC that they have revived our application on May 22nd 2018 and asked us to link our application to our account, which we did.
On June 26, 2018 they asked us to upload IMM5669 once again because there was a field missing. On July 3rd they sent a Medical request. then on July 5th I got an email saying : "We are pleased to inform that you have met the federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for
processing. The visa office will be selected based on your relative’s home address and the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A confirmation letter will be sent to you
once the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected. This
confirmation letter will also provide you with instructions on how to submit an undertaking application
to the Provincial government."

Today is July 11th and they have changed the status on my application to:

Review of medical results "You passed the medical exam"

I thought everything was happening fast and I had hopes that my spouse will land before December 2018. However, after reading some posts, I lost all my hopes since people were still waiting after almost 9 months...

anybody else in the same situation?

Thanks