+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 inland spousal still witing

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Hi! Did anybody get a request from local IRCC to submit a new set of forms and tons of support documents? My GCMS notes says pending interview but looks like they just want more documents?

Reactions: srmn

srmn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi! Did anybody get a request from local IRCC to submit a new set of forms and tons of support documents? My GCMS notes says pending interview but looks like they just want more documents?
Yes I did. I had a phone interview which was pretty straightforward and the interviewing officer was really understanding and nice. I was asked tosubmit additional documents after that and then my file was approved. Got copr and now waiting for pr card. Its been 20 days since I sent my photo. Don't know how long it take for pr card to arrive. If any1 know plz let me know. Thanks.

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Yes I did. I had a phone interview which was pretty straightforward and the interviewing officer was really understanding and nice. I was asked tosubmit additional documents after that and then my file was approved. Got copr and now waiting for pr card. Its been 20 days since I sent my photo. Don't know how long it take for pr card to arrive. If any1 know plz let me know. Thanks.
Hi srmn! Good to know. Nobody called us but just sent the message through GCkeys. Which office were your files transferred to? Congrats by the way!

srmn

Apr 26, 2019
Does any1 know how long it takes for pr card to be mailed after copr received and sending ur pic.

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Ok guys seems like 2018 spousal forums are dead as there are no new inputs here. Good luck to every1 who got pr and also to few who are still waiting. This would be my last mssg here unless this forum cms back to life or if i can help sm with their questions. Again good luck guys.

Reactions: srmn