+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 inland spousal still witing

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Did any1 here get any update. Mine same on my gckey but when i check on online tool it says decision made. So confused!!!!!
Hi , this is very good ! If there is no change on GCKEY it's just becaus they did not send COPR yet. On Ecas, it's decision made on pr side ? Is there something new when you click on ' decision made'
I think that COPR is on the way !!!

Reactions: Tag6960

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Hi , this is very good ! If there is no change on GCKEY it's just becaus they did not send COPR yet. On Ecas, it's decision made on pr side ? Is there something new when you click on ' decision made'
I think that COPR is on the way !!!
Do they send copr in mail, email or via Gckey. Can u just print it off from Gckey???

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Do they send copr in mail, email or via Gckey. Can u just print it off from Gckey???
We received Copr By email, with our reprensentent in 'CC'. Dont know if it appears on GCKEY becaus it is our lawer that have access.
we have printed the letter that was attached to the copr email.
The same day, ecas changed for decision made, and the day after Ecas changed for ' complete '
On gckey, no idea what happened !

Reactions: Tag6960

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Hopefully I get Copr soon. Fingers crossed. What is the next step after copr. Do they ask for landing interview or send straight pr considering pneudamic situation. And does copr gives you legal status bcoz my opw expiring in next week. Should i renew it or just get visitor record.

Reactions: Minian

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
All the instruction are in the copr letter to get you pr card . You have to print it and to send picture with the letter . No landing interview. Only a letter!
After that you have to wait for the pr card. We sent the picture aug 10 and nothing yet.

Copr is a valid status. The letter start with ' congratulation you are now a permanant resident of canada '. You cannot travel till you got your card

srmn

Apr 26, 2019
I got the copr in my gckey and it says the document is valid but the problem is that it is not clickable, so I cannot open or print the document. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Minian and Tag6960

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
I got the copr in my gckey and it says the document is valid but the problem is that it is not clickable, so I cannot open or print the document. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Congrats. Which office was ur file in. Good to see atleast 2018 applicants getting pr. That is weired that u cant print the document from Gckey.

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
You are suppose to receive the Copr letter by EMAIL. did you check in your junk ?

Reactions: srmn

srmn

Apr 26, 2019
You are suppose to receive the Copr letter by EMAIL. did you check in your junk ?
Only emil I got was there is an update in your gckey. Please sign in and check. There was the copr but that was not a file or link that i can click on. Checked junk mail and inbox throughly not not in there

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Only emil I got was there is an update in your gckey. Please sign in and check. There was the copr but that was not a file or link that i can click on. Checked junk mail and inbox throughly not not in there
Maybe you should call them !

PS ; Timeline update for us
Picture sent on aug 10th for pr card.
Sept 24 ; Pr card approuved, in the mail.
Montreal office.

Reactions: srmn

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Needtogeahead

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys
Just wondering if i can apply for EI as CERB has ended.
My inland spouse application is still in process and im applicant.
Is there is any issue later regarding my file is i take EI
Please reply thanks

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys
Just wondering if i can apply for EI as CERB has ended.
My inland spouse application is still in process and im applicant.
Is there is any issue later regarding my file is i take EI
Please reply thanks
Hi
That shouldnt be a issue at all. Spousal applications doesnt have to prove a lico as with other family applications. So go ahead and apply for cerb. And BTY did u hear anything about your application procedings. I see many june 2018 applications getting copr and my application is still decision made on ecas but still in progress in gckey.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi
That shouldnt be a issue at all. Spousal applications doesnt have to prove a lico as with other family applications. So go ahead and apply for cerb. And BTY did u hear anything about your application procedings. I see many june 2018 applications getting copr and my application is still decision made on ecas but still in progress in gckey.
Thanks for thre reply man
No i didnt receive anything and who knows when it will happen.