+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 OINP master/phd processing time

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hi all,

Do you have a rough idea how long it takes to process our 2017 master/phd OINP application? Since the next reopen date will be released on May 1st, I anticipate the current intake of applications will have been processed by then. So the process time is about 60 days. W

What do you think?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Does the limit on the intake of applications and an online application system mean that applications will now be processed faster? How long will it take?

The program is using an intake limit to ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service. Combined with the online application system, our goal is to improve client experience, improve processing times and make it easier to apply.

A new feature of the OINP online application system is that applicants will now be able to check the status of their application directly through the OINP e-Filing Portal. You may log in to your ONe-key account at any time to view the status of your registration and/or application. If you have registered for more than one OINP stream, you can manage all of your registrations and/or applications from your ONe-key account.
Our focus at this time is to implement changes to our business processes to expedite processing while maintaining rigorous standards. Once this work has been completed, we will be in a position to develop new benchmarks and metrics.

Tarastar

Feb 24, 2017
Since the intake for Masters Graduate is closed when will it reopen? How does one check? For how long is it open to register? I do not want to miss the next time. Can someone please brief me on how I should manage to register myself?

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
They will announce it on May 1st.

Tarastar said:
Since the intake for Masters Graduate is closed when will it reopen? How does one check? For how long is it open to register? I do not want to miss the next time. Can someone please brief me on how I should manage to register myself?

cluster

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2017
Nomination.....
PNP Ontario
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 2018
VISA ISSUED...
January 2018
LANDED..........
Ottawa - January 2018
MathToStat said:
Hi all,

Do you have a rough idea how long it takes to process our 2017 master/phd OINP application? Since the next reopen date will be released on May 1st, I anticipate the current intake of applications will have been processed by then. So the process time is about 60 days. W

What do you think?
out of curiosity were you able to submit your application? if so what steps did you took to complete the application?
whenever i try i see only the following message: The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
Guys, I've got into system for many time and been trying to upload the some remaining files everytime I was in. Every time it shows the form is valid when I finish uploading. However these remaining files uploaded in these sessions went missing after I click on "Print" to get the pdf files. What's more terrifying is that some times I was able to get the credit card payment. If I choose to go back and check the files, they are still missing. How can I submit and pay for an incomplete application??? Isn't the system supposed to prevent payment if the application is incomplete???

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hi cluster, no I did not either.

cluster said:
out of curiosity were you able to submit your application? if so what steps did you took to complete the application?
whenever i try i see only the following message: The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

cluster

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2017
Nomination.....
PNP Ontario
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 2018
VISA ISSUED...
January 2018
LANDED..........
Ottawa - January 2018
MathToStat said:
Hi cluster, no I did not either.
but once we have logged in we have to click on the link under case number right? i.e. click on case number itself to start the application?

Tarastar

Feb 24, 2017
HI tx for replying. They will just announce in May means it will not open then :( Gosh!!! missed this time. Any suggestions when should i start checking? Guys who have got thru this time you are uploading a .pdf format of other docs? I will keep those ready then. Do give me some tips for May. tx