+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NOI From OINP , Post Here

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Lets all gather hare and form a new Whatsapp Group...

Please share your :-

NOC
CRS
Phone

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
guruspatil said:
Do we have a whatsapp group for 2017 OINP NOI?
Hi all,

Can you please tell me after creating EE and Jobbank and registration of One-key what else should I do for oinp? should I create application or something before NOI?

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
warsapp said:
Hi all,

Can you please tell me after creating EE and Jobbank and registration of One-key what else should I do for oinp? should I create application or something before NOI?
After creating your EE and Job Bank profiles, you just wait for an NOI from Ontario. In the mean time, you can gather all the required documents you need to upload upon receiving the NOI.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
warsapp said:
Hi all,

Hi warsapp,

After creating your EE and Job Bank profiles, you just wait for an NOI from Ontario. In the mean time, you can gather all the required documents you need to upload upon receiving the NOI.

I see that your NOC 4011 is the same as mine. May I ask what your CRS is? And when did you create your EE profile? My CRS is 433 and I created my EE profile on Jan 16, 2017.

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Can you explain what you did regarding uploading photo based on this requirement?

Provide a copy of the front and back of a photograph of yourself that meets the following requirements: Show Less
Dimensions: final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), 300dpi or 413 pixels x 531 pixels or greater, showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
Head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm (1 1/4” or 1 7/16”).
The background of the photo must be white.
Your name and date of birth must be written on the back of your photo.
Note: Photographs that are not clear or are low-quality will not be accepted.
Include the name of the person in the file name, for example, “John Smith passport photo.jpg”.