+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Mailed nDVO 4 TIMES since Dec 12th...not even one reply ....how can they ignore the emails ...God only knows ....
Bro yesterday some one called me for advice... She got ip2 on 24/11... ordered gcms on 15 December... Got gcms yesterday.. gcms was generated 10 days ago...

In gcms it revealed.... The officer review happened on 29/11.. file was approved... Officer note says "issue passport request"... Security-eligibility was passed obviously... In the 'outgoing communication' section.. no ppr email is sent... It's been 53 days since PPR orders were passed... The lady has written 4 emails and 2 CSE asking for final decision... Such apathy ... Amazing... Atrocious... New Delhi visa office...

I believe most of the stuck cases are already approved and just eating dust in the office.

Reactions: RS1

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
One can add the spouse till he/she physically lands in Canada. (Post PPR as well as post CoPR)

1. Send an email to ndvo about change in marital status.
2. Marriage certificate, marriage photography, marriage bills, PPC of spouse, upfront Medical of spouse. Passport (must be valid for next six months, no need to add spouse name in passport), receipt of rprf after paying, digital photograph as per visa standard to be collected.
3. Wait for reply from ndvo, if they take too much time.. as the lame horse usually does. Go ahead and submit the above documents via CSE.
* Giving everything upfront will help faster processing.
4. COPR WILL HAVE TO BE SURRENDERED IF THIS IS BEING DONE AFTER COPR (STAMPING).
5. Will take 6 to 12 weeks .. a new ppr will come and both passport will get stamped.

* No, eligibility is not redone. No it doesn't have effect on your score. No it doesn't effect your RPR just delays it a bit.
Yes it should have taken 6-8 weeks but it has taken more than 6 months in my case. I added spouse after i got ppr

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Bro yesterday some one called me for advice... She got ip2 on 24/11... ordered gcms on 15 December... Got gcms yesterday.. gcms was generated 10 days ago...

In gcms it revealed.... The officer review happened on 29/11.. file was approved... Officer note says "issue passport request"... Security-eligibility was passed obviously... In the 'outgoing communication' section.. no ppr email is sent... It's been 53 days since PPR orders were passed... The lady has written 4 emails and 2 CSE asking for final decision... Such apathy ... Amazing... Atrocious... New Delhi visa office...

I believe most of the stuck cases are already approved and just eating dust in the office.
So true bro...also it seems that once u get into ip2 mode ur application gets approved only ...I read many people who got ip2 received approved status by email querry or gcms notes ....my problem is m still stuck at NA 2 that means it's still in process and not approved .....hoping for some good news desperately ...on my 233 day

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
It could be because you must have waited for medical request of child... There is a good chance that both passport were renewed to add spouse names ... Were they?
You guys must have got your own medical renewed...
If one puts everything up-front.. it can be done in 6 - 8 weeks . .. I have good faith in that...
No, they didnt ask for medical at the time of addition. They asked for everything but medical. I still provided them my husbands medical with the documents. Medicals n passports have not been renewed. My husband passed the medical a week after i sent the docs. 4 mnths later in nov, i got request for additional docs. Sent it the same day. No updates till then

catchsimeen

Apr 27, 2017

Its me Srb.yesterday night called ottwa and today morning at 5.20 I received system generated PPR email
Now here the catch for all of us to understand
1."had been the case i havent ordered gcms on 15 december, received yesterday" I wouldnt have known about approval happening by NDVO
2. Email came from ottawa not NDVO looked strange
3.Application status still says same like pending bla bla till now

So guys if possible keep a tap on your GCMS
Thanks
Asf

Reactions: RS1

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Its me Srb.yesterday night called ottwa and today morning at 5.20 I received system generated PPR email
1."had been the case i havent ordered gcms on 15 december, received yesterday" I wouldnt have known about approval happening by NDVO

Thanks
Asf
Congratulations.... Superb

*A few who got ppr in past 3 days have got email from Ottawa and these guys were confirmed ndvo candidates.

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

Thanks
Asf
I agree, most of the time, when I give IRCC a call or email my VO, I will get an update in my application.

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017

Thanks
Asf
Which number you had called ? As I am trying to call past 2 days , they never connect me to an agent and say high volume of calls can't connect

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.
If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents,paid representatives, community centres,etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

This is what they wrote when I raised CSE, not even addressing my concern that I crossed 180 days

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Good day,

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.
If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents,paid representatives, community centres,etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

This is what they wrote when I raised CSE, not even addressing my concern that I crossed 180 days
This is wha I got for my CSE raised

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hiii Friends
Sharing my landing experience
I have no words .. seriously its dream come true... Beautiful Country Beautiful People ...:D:D:D
Firstly we booked tickets with Air Canada . Air Canada has tie up with Air India & our flight from Delhi to Japan was Air India & From Japan to Dreamland Country was Air Canada . In both flights 23 KG / 2 piece each person + 8 KG in cabin baggage. Seats Dimension are same in both Airlines. :):)

Delhi Airport :

As we were excited so we reached at T3 at least 4 hours before and after we enter total time took almost 1:30 for whole process . My luggage weight almost in each luggage was between 23 - 24 kg but no thankfully No Problem for us . They checked Jewellery bag with each item & asked the question how much value it is & whole process done here .:):):)

At Vancouver Airport

Finally reached we used self servicing Kiosk then moved to officer who welcomed us & guided to collect baggage & move to immigration..... There first we met Volunteer who shared information regrading SIN Application & other info....Post that the waiting was long as long queue before & after us & it took 3.5 Hours to get our turn. After turn it was hardly 5 - 7 minutes didn't ask anything other than Passport, COPR & Local Address. :D:D:D:D

Hurray....... Today applied for SIN & took hardly 20 Minutes. We already got our bank account opened & Fund Transfer done from India.Will be visiting the Bank tomorrow to collect cards & All....

One Advise if anyone has connecting flight onward to other cities of Canada from Vancouver.....Pls have enough time in hand as few people there missed their flights due to longer waiting time in immigration....Only 2 Officer sitting there & long queue.......but yes they are very gentle,calm & Handsome..... :p:p:p:p:p:p

.I really wish people still waiting receive the Golden Mail soon & All the best to people who have landed or waiting to land...Best wishes for their Endeavour..........:D:D:D:D