+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello Friends, I received COPR and I am planning to go to Canada in the next month. Could someone please guide me what I should do next. Where can I Register and attend Pre-Arrival Services in Bangalore, if there is any.
Hi, congrats on CoPR, could you please share the date you sent and received the Passport.

Don't know specifically for Bangalore, but you can try this-http://aeipsuccess.ca/ , a friend registered with them and has good reviews, she says its IRCC funded. Any one can register from all over India I believe.

GamerBird

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi, congrats on CoPR, could you please share the date you sent and received the Passport.

Don't know specifically for Bangalore, but you can try this-http://aeipsuccess.ca/ , a friend registered with them and has good reviews, she says its IRCC funded. Any one can register from all over India I believe.
Hi, Thanks for the Info. I sent the passport on 15th Nov and got it back on 23th Nov.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello Friends, I received COPR and I am planning to go to Canada in the next month. Could someone please guide me what I should do next. Where can I Register and attend Pre-Arrival Services in Bangalore, if there is any.

The following organizations offer free pre-arrival services, either online or in your geographic area.

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)www.newcomersuccess.ca

India2Canada www.abbotsfordcommunityservices.com/programs

PrepCan www.prepcan.ca

S.U.C.C.E.S.S. www.aeipsuccess.ca andwww.successbc.ca

BuildON www.buildonbatit.com

University of Manitoba www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/coned/english/readyformb

If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

Please be aware that being eligible for, or actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

I copied the above from my PPR mail and I have registered myself in one of the programs as well. Kindly check them out if you haven’t. Good luck buddy. :)

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Share when you see the approved status, I submitted mine on 23rd though vfs guys sent it on 24th morning mail, was shown delivered on 27th, so same as you, hoping for "approved" status today:)
Sure buddy. Will keep you informed.:)

Ohhhhhh thank you so much Scorp, you are such a dear friend, couldn't have gone through this without your amazing support and positivity too!:):):):):).
Its great Canada is going to have so many kind and amazing people as its future citizens:D:D
Many Congratulations once again:D:D, what a journey it has been:rolleyes:,but all our support for each other, some patience and some rants helped ease the burden a LOT:):).
Wish you a very blessed life, now hopefully we share the CoPR news soon!
Very well said, you described everyone perfectly:D
Thank You so much for the kind words.:)

Reactions: gurik

GamerBird

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
The following organizations offer free pre-arrival services, either online or in your geographic area.

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)www.newcomersuccess.ca

India2Canada www.abbotsfordcommunityservices.com/programs

PrepCan www.prepcan.ca

S.U.C.C.E.S.S. www.aeipsuccess.ca andwww.successbc.ca

BuildON www.buildonbatit.com

University of Manitoba www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/coned/english/readyformb

If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

Please be aware that being eligible for, or actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

I copied the above from my PPR mail and I have registered myself in one of the programs as well. Kindly check them out if you haven’t. Good luck buddy. :)
Thanks... :)

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
I guess they are still grappling with the student visas overload. Haven't seen any updates today or yesterday.
yes, it seems so. This student intake is 3 times a year (January, May and september). I am not expecting anything for July applicants this month.

Reactions: karshar

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Bro, IP2 at NDVO means your file is 100% approved. Its just your bad that you haven’t received PPR yet. Please call them on ‭+1 (613) 944-4000‬ to find out the exact cause of this delay.
I give a damn bro... I know am in waiting list... And no hurries or worries... Someone might be sleeping.. it's not good manners to call and wake them up...

Reactions: RS1