+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
No update yet. Though the executive at Vfs said a week, but I am expecting nothing less than 10-12 working days. I deposited on 24th. How about you?
Share when you see the approved status, I submitted mine on 23rd though vfs guys sent it on 24th morning mail, was shown delivered on 27th, so same as you, hoping for "approved" status today:)

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Nah man! Passport shows delivered on 27th, and "your application is in process" since then, not approved in CIC Account yet. Hoping for today.

Many Congratulations on "Approved status":):):)
Its strange that you haven't got the stamped passport back...... is the return tracker activated?...
Thank you! Nice to see you active again. :D
Yes it is quite strange or should I say entire working style of CIC is strange. They constantly give us stress for no reason. ;)

Reactions: drCAN and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

To All My Friends Here
I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
This journey has been very long, tiring & depressing but the support from this forum has been amazingly positive.
Without you guys it would have been extremely difficult to wait for this day.:)

Very sorry for posting here very late but than dearest friend @Lakhanpal.saurabh posted the news here within minutes so I had all the time to celebrate & come back later. A special thanks to him.

Submitted my passports at VFS Delhi on Friday. Reached around 3pm and despite being mildly crowded, the executives were painfully slow in processing. Took almost an hour. Charges for Passport Submission: Rs.599, Courier Service: Rs.3xx, Sms Service: Rs.49. Paid 600 per Pp, as will be picking it myself. Didn't opt for Sms service too as they are known to be non-responsive. Turnaround time is around a week. Despite being PA, need to carry authority letter from spouse to pick up her passport post stamping. I guess VFS doesn't follow the same rule throughout the country, as many have claimed to pick up the passports without any authority letter from spouse.

@gurik No words to describe your amazing support & the cheerful postivity you have been spreading here since Day1. Keep up the good work buddy. Have a super blessed life. Hope to see you soon in Canada.:rolleyes::)
Heartiest Congratulations

@pam13 Heartiest Congratulations Buddy. As you very rightly named us GPS. Lucky we are to receive it the same day & same time.
Your colorful posts studded with so many smileys always kept things happy & cheerful here. Stay blessed buddy. Hope to see you soon.:D:);):cool::p

@legalfalcon Sir, I will fall short of words to describe & appreciate the super awesome work you have been doing on this forum. We all are blessed to have you among us to help & support us. You have always been there like a Big Brother. Sorry if my untimely messages here or on whatsapp ever bothered you. Always stay blessed big bro. Keep up the brilliant work.

@drCAN Hey buddy, thank you so much for your lovely wishes. I wish & pray for you and all my friends who are yet to receive that golden mail. Just hang on for some more time. Its going to be there any time now. And be assured we will hang on and be around until you guys get it.

@SPV Thank you for your wishes buddy.:)

@andy108 A special thanks to you mate for all the good work.

P.S. To all my friends who have been left behind and are anxiously waiting for their turn, have faith & hold on. Most of us feel unlucky to be ditched at Ndvo and not to see super fast processing at Ottawa like many others, but this is just a matter of time. Patience is the key. We tried very hard to come up with hundreds of theories which could have resulted in us landing at Ndvo instead of Ottawa, but all of us royally failed in that. There is no theory at all. Its all our luck. So have faith. If you have been true & all your documents are genuine & complete, there is nothing to worry about rejections & adr's. Just a matter of time before you get those updates & the golden mail. All the best. Stay blessed guys.:)

Ohhhhhh thank you so much Scorp, you are such a dear friend, couldn't have gone through this without your amazing support and positivity too!:):):):):).
Its great Canada is going to have so many kind and amazing people as its future citizens:D:D
Many Congratulations once again:D:D, what a journey it has been:rolleyes:,but all our support for each other, some patience and some rants helped ease the burden a LOT:):).
Wish you a very blessed life, now hopefully we share the CoPR news soon!

Very well said, you described everyone perfectly:D

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thank you! Nice to see you active again. :D
Yes it is quite strange or should I say entire working style of CIC is strange. They constantly give us stress for no reason. ;)
Yeah I know, ab passport k liye bhi subeh se beith jao in the wait, oh! Never mind its going to be with you in a day or two:):).

Yeah, it was a very busy and stressful week, the amazing cold weather:p caught up to me and was down with viral:confused:, plus had to do so much work, as planning to land around 20th, so many last minute jobs to finish, was winding up all this and even travelling in the bloody flu:oops:. Was avery hectic week, but still glad for this healthy stress:p:D.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
No it’s not activated yet! I Wonder what they are doing with my stamped passport!? As per the tracker no one has received their passports back submitted after 17th November.
Oh, seems like huge rush, but what is the point of delaying stamped passportso_O
New puzzles everyday from NDVO huh:mad:

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Yeah I know, ab passport k liye bhi subeh se beith jao in the wait, oh! Never mind its going to be with you in a day or two:):).

Yeah, it was a very busy and stressful week, the amazing cold weather:p caught up to me and was down with viral:confused:, plus had to do so much work, as planning to land around 20th, so many last minute jobs to finish, was winding up all this and even travelling in the bloody flu:oops:. Was avery hectic week, but still glad for this healthy stress:p:D.
Haha! Healthy stress?? Love it.
Wish you a happy landing and do share your detailed landing experience at the earliest as I will be landing on 4th Jan.:p:D

Reactions: drCAN and gurik

GamerBird

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hello Friends, I received COPR and I am planning to go to Canada in the next month. Could someone please guide me what I should do next. Where can I Register and attend Pre-Arrival Services in Bangalore, if there is any.