+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
How many June/July AOR's in your watsapp group are yet to move to IP2?
June 4 people.. may one person... July 20 atleast I know off

Reactions: drCAN

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
Is there no update in the system for status if the file is being processed at NDVO? My status has been the same since last one month and I am awaiting response from Ottawa regarding the location of my file. I am stuck in IP1 don't know whats going on with these guys!!

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Is there no update in the system for status if the file is being processed at NDVO? My status has been the same since last one month and I am awaiting response from Ottawa regarding the location of my file. I am stuck in IP1 don't know whats going on with these guys!!
No, There is no status for Location of File. You will have to wait for Ottawa Processing center reply.

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
No, There is no status for Location of File. You will have to wait for Ottawa Processing center reply.
No no I mean to say... If my file has been transferred to NDVO will there be no updates in my status till I receive PPR or do these guys in NDVO update our status for eg. from IP1 > IP2?

hr9

Nov 24, 2017
no reply for email, no updtes in CIC, finally applied for GCMS
dont know what to do now, it has been 191 days :confused:

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
No no I mean to say... If my file has been transferred to NDVO will there be no updates in my status till I receive PPR or do these guys in NDVO update our status for eg. from IP1 > IP2?
Once File is trasferred to NDVO, Additional document Status changes from "We are reviewing your Additional Docs" to "We do not need additional docs"

Reactions: sidisgoingcanada

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
Once File is trasferred to NDVO, Additional document Status changes from "We are reviewing your Additional Docs" to "We do not need additional docs"
This has been my status since last one month! I submitted additional documents Singapore PCC and NZ Criminal Record Check on 1st Nov and no updates since then...

AOR: August 28th! FSWO!
Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.

Not sure whats going on!!o_O

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
This has been my status since last one month! I submitted additional documents Singapore PCC and NZ Criminal Record Check on 1st Nov and no updates since then...

Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.

It seems your file is transferred to NDVO from Review of Addiiotnal Doc status. But only Ottawa will confirm the location of your file. It is possible that it is getting processed at Ottawa itself.

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
It seems your file is transferred to NDVO from Review of Addiiotnal Doc status. But only Ottawa will confirm the location of your file. It is possible that it is getting processed at Ottawa itself.
Yeah CIC is very unpredictable can't say anything till I get reply from them. I had mailed them about my file location last Monday still no reply... this wait is killing and to add to it people with AOR's in November have received their PPR lucky ones!! :D

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah CIC is very unpredictable can't say anything till I get reply from them. I had mailed them about my file location last Monday still no reply... this wait is killing and to add to it people with AOR's in November have received their PPR lucky ones!! :D
Friend, your wait is nothing as compared to the wait of people in this forum .Most have waited for atleast 5 months and there are some who have crossed 7 months also. Just pray to God that your file gets processed at Ottawa, otherwise it is a long wait.

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
You are still at ist stage of bg.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
No Updates on PPR in afternoon. It seems that NDVO has changed the trend of sending the PPR mails at 2:15 PM. Instead for the past few days they are sending PPR mails in morning.