+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Guys, I have just got to IP2 after about 4 months of waiting in IP1! Strange thing is I never went to NA2 at all, I mean I checked around 1:30pm and it was IP1, then I checked 20 minutes ago and it was IP2!

I had submitted an additionally requested PCC in September, could it be because of that? Does that also mean my PCC is clear and now just pending officer's approval or is there a chance of rejection even at this stage?
Hi Joggerboy,

That is very interesting for me. I have been in IP1 since August and submitted my PCC in September. I hope I see some movement in my application as well. As for the chance for rejection, I would believe the veteran members would have a better idea. All the best!

Dr.Kobra

Oct 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/05/2017
Doc's Request.
24/07/2017
AOR Received.
30/05/2017
Med's Done....
30/03/2017
URGENT: Request from CIC.
I got a request for notarized document from CIC in my account. It is a two page pdf. The first page is letter by CIC asking to confirm some information. It mentions that I acknowledge the contents of the first page and on page two I have to sign and notarize.
Now, this would work perfectly in North America where the Notary Public would notarize such letter.
However, in India, I am not sure if the Notary Public would notarize a document that is not on a Stamp paper.
Any idea how to get this done in a way acceptable to CIC?
I would really appreciate any input, especially from seasoned members: , @Hiyer, @PDChicago, @gurik, @Lakhanpal.saurabh, @Cynicalmonk.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi Joggerboy,

That is very interesting for me. I have been in IP1 since August and submitted my PCC in September. I hope I see some movement in my application as well. As for the chance for rejection, I would believe the veteran members would have a better idea. All the best!
This is interesting for me too! Been on IP1 since September. Had a request for PCC that I submitted in October. Hoping for some movement. It's been 2.5 months in IP1 for me now.

joggerboy

Nov 22, 2017
This is interesting for me too! Been on IP1 since September. Had a request for PCC that I submitted in October. Hoping for some movement. It's been 2.5 months in IP1 for me now.
Good luck to both of you.

Was in IP1 since July and didn't go to NA2 directly to IP2 yesterday