+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Okay folks, I have a feeling that NDVO is working full speed now and has gone real efficient and fast, as we all know this is a very highly unpredictable Visa Office, we never know when this speed might come to a halt completely. Our little batch of people that is left God forbid should not be delayed because of this NDVO working. Its best our files get through this in good time, otherwise we never know when they stop the focus again. I honestly and sincerely want to ask you guys, I am planning on writing to Ottawa and NDVO or maybe call Ottawa, just ask for any updates like I mentioned in my previous post. I honestly think that if at least they get 4-5 e-mails or queries from the same batch, maybe we will get their attention. For last few days many people complained regarding NDVOffice to Ottawa and got PPRs, and now we saw this amazing efficiency, same happened for PNP guys, after many collective complaints, now PNPs are getting PPR in 60 days as compare to 8 months previously.
I seriously beseech you guys to write as now they are in the work mode..... it can do no harm, might do some good. Just be polite and diplomatic.
I really don't want us to be like the early April batch that was left on 22 August and got IP2 after 7 months and PPR now at 8 months...
A single e-mail now and then will not affect them, but collective e-mails from people with same batch might get some attention..

Share your views guys- @Scorpman21, @pam13, @karshar, @drCAN, @RS1 and all others in the wait..........

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Okay folks, I have a feeling that NDVO is working full speed now and has gone real efficient and fast, as we all know this is a very highly unpredictable Visa Office, we never know when this speed might come to a halt completely. Our little batch of people that is left God forbid should not be delayed because of this NDVO working. Its best our files get through this in good time, otherwise we never know when they stop the focus again. I honestly and sincerely want to ask you guys, I am planning on writing to Ottawa and NDVO or maybe call Ottawa, just ask for any updates like I mentioned in my previous post. I honestly think that if at least they get 4-5 e-mails or queries from the same batch, maybe we will get their attention. For last few days many people complained regarding NDVOffice to Ottawa and got PPRs, and now we saw this amazing efficiency, same happened for PNP guys, after many collective complaints, now PNPs are getting PPR in 60 days as compare to 8 months previously.
I seriously beseech you guys to write as now they are in the work mode..... it can do no harm, might do some good. Just be polite and diplomatic.
I really don't want us to be like the early April batch that was left on 22 August and got IP2 after 7 months and PPR now at 8 months...
A single e-mail now and then will not affect them, but collective e-mails from people with same batch might get some attention..

Share your views guys- @Scorpman21, @pam13, @karshar, @drCAN, @RS1 and all others in the wait..........
I will suggest that you drop a mail first (today itself) and wait for 2 or 3 days, before calling them. Of late they have picked up pace and processing fast. If we have waited so long let's wait for 2 or 3 days more. But definitely we can drop a mail right away.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other

gurik the leader, I’m with you and I will also write to them why they delayed my PPR with your due permission though? ;)

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I will suggest that you drop a mail first (today itself) and wait for 2 or 3 days, before calling them. Of late they have picked up pace and processing fast. If we have waited so long let's wait for 2 or 3 days more. But definitely we can drop a mail right away.
Yeah I think we should send e-mails, but first send to both NDVO and ottawa as NDVO is useless...

karshar

Nov 15, 2017

I am up for this, you tell me when and will email them again. Hopefully this time will see some positive response as NDVO is still out of its sleep mode.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

@gurik I have a WhatsApp group ready with 88 people... We discussed on sending rapid emails.. we have email body ready... What say?

I can bet we all are in same batch.. along with you guys here on CV... JOIN US

‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CpB6xJ3Ixkk7BiMzXnp6t7

Reactions: drCAN

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017

Already emailed NdVO, shall email ottawa as well

Reactions: gurik and drCAN

k81p

Apr 24, 2017

i wrote to cic as well as ndvo regarding this delay abt a week ago... i mentioned that I'm nearing the 6 month deadline and there has been no activity whatsoever in my account since 2.5 months now. CIC reply was the standard - ur case is in Delhi office and u can reach them directly. Still no reply from Delhi office.

Reactions: gurik and drCAN

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
i wrote to cic as well as ndvo regarding this delay abt a week ago... i mentioned that I'm nearing the 6 month deadline and there has been no activity whatsoever in my account since 2.5 months now. CIC reply was the standard - ur case is in Delhi office and u can reach them directly. Still no reply from Delhi office.
we can wait, but no harm if more and more people write to them. Atleast this will put some presuure on them once we start flooding their inboxes

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
As Saurabh mentioned in his post, it has been collectively decided to mail both Ndvo & Ottawa at the same time to create some flurry in the ranks. Only the time to drop this package is to be decided. Since last Saturday Ndvo was working, we hope they will work this one too. If luck is on our side, we will see our much needed updates else lets do it on Sunday evening. So that our package gives them Monday Blues.;):)

As far as calling Ottawa is concerned, I have a different view. The response from them totally depends on the dumb-head attending our calls. I was super excited in August to know that my file has been transferred to Ottawa, only to be sickened by the e-mail confirmation that the file is still in CIO. This happened to many and that's why I woudn't trust those buggers.o_O

Last edited: