+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

karshar

Nov 15, 2017
This is some snippets of what i had written few days back to Ottawa to register my frustration with them:

Hi, I have been waiting patiently for more than 5 months now. Its just 1 month left for the 6 month time completion. I have noticed almost all the applications going to New Delhi for processing are crossing the 6 months mark. This is a serious concern given the fact we have our whole future hanging on to this.

Given the fact we are in queue for more than 5 months now, i think my application should be given more priority than those who have applied much later on but got finalized even though we are still lingering just because we were sent to an overburdened office.

New Delhi office doesn't even reply to our emails. Don't we at least deserve the courtesy from them to get to know whats going on with our applications.
And this is what i got from them:

We understand the nature of your concern and value our clients’ feedback. However, our office is unable to resolve your request. If you wish to make a complaint, please use our web form : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Thank you for understanding,

Stéphanie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
@gurik , @pam13 , @Scorpman21

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
That guy who just had IP2? Damn man, NDVO is all rocket speed ... and nothing for us...
Feels real wrong...

:(:(:(
I can see 9,12 ,13 ,14. Sept & 6th July PPR reported till now
for us not even IP2:confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: gurik

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hahahahahahhahaa......
Haaaanggggggoverrrrr PPR ka.....:D:D:D:D:D
Haha yes! Yesterday I was driving to Chandigarh and at a toll booth I took my phone out to check my mail and the moment we (my friend) saw the PPR mail, we parked the car @ roadside and started to dance (Crazy). Funniest part is few onlookers also joined without asking the reason. (Classic India) :D:D:D:D

karshar

Nov 15, 2017
Haha yes! Yesterday I was driving to Chandigarh and at a toll booth I took my phone out to check my mail and the moment we (my friend) saw the PPR mail, we parked the car @ roadside and started to dance (Crazy). Funniest part is few onlookers also joined without asking the reason. (Classic India) :D:D:D:D
hahhaha, nice one, missed joining you back there.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
True Punjabi Style to express joy.

Even though we are Indian Citizens, we consider ourselves as NRC (Non Resident canadians) in INDIA.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BTW, i too drive to Chandigarh/Mohali very often.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Debz got ppr

Reactions: drCAN and pam13

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Reactions: gurik

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
:D:D:DLoL I am actually visualizing this as I read it:p