+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hahahaha well said ....:p:p:p
:D:D:D
I honestly feel like e-mailing Ottawa today, damn the 180 day rule too! We need some update now!

Just called them........ the call only is entertained by the computer, when you press option to know about immigration files, the computer says, " We have stopped answering queries for application status on telephone and in person, please e-mail us for any queries"

Got another loophole now, will try that again in a while, in the beginning I was asked if i wanted to speak to an operator for general queries, will try that too and let you know if any worthy information can be extracted from them.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
12th September Pnp just now got Ip2.

Hiii Buddy
If am right 4 applicants PPR reported today don't know more but i think PNP guys
20 th June , 25th May
till now one IP2 ...
Hope we also atleast get IP2 today :):)
:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Only three scenarios possible now.
Something wrong with our VO.
Something wrong with our files.
or
Something wrong with Ndvo.

What else could it be when you get to know Sep12 Pnp getting Ip2 just now.
o_O
Exactly, But as far as I remember we all had Eligibility MET in GCMS (I mean, you , me and Pam).
I don't understand this. Have we been bloody chosen for random security screening or what:confused::p.

@pam13, do you also have a previous refusal?

I am planning on ordering GCMS now! Need to know what's going on over there...

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Only three scenarios possible now.
Something wrong with our VO.
Something wrong with our files.
or
Something wrong with Ndvo.

What else could it be when you get to know Sep12 Pnp getting Ip2 just now.
o_O
I think you all have crossed at least 5 months and have every possible reason to question them for delay, if they are giving IP2 to Septmeber PNP.
I will suggest, that you all start dropping mails to NDVO/Ottawa from today itself.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
:D:D:D
I honestly feel like e-mailing Ottawa today, damn the 180 day rule too! We need some update now!

Just called them........ the call only is entertained by the computer, when you press option to know about immigration files, the computer says, " We have stopped answering queries for application status on telephone and in person, please e-mail us for any queries"

Got another loophole now, will try that again in a while, in the beginning I was asked if i wanted to speak to an operator for general queries, will try that too and let you know if any worthy information can be extracted from them.

Hmmmm ...frustration is now on highest level ...
Really don't understand what to do..
..:eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: Scorpman21

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
I think you all have crossed at least 5 months and have every possible reason to question them for delay, if they are giving IP2 to Septmeber PNP.
I will suggest, that you all start dropping mails to NDVO/Ottawa from today itself.
Thanks CAN, but they have the best excuse template with them "6 months not completed and every file is different".:mad:

Reactions: drCAN and gurik

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Exactly, But as far as I remember we all had Eligibility MET in GCMS (I mean, you , me and Pam).
I don't understand this. Have we been bloody chosen for random security screening or what:confused::p.

@pam13, do you also have a previous refusal?

I am planning on ordering GCMS now! Need to know what's going on over there...

Yeah Buddy
Had Previous refusal ...... but yesterday i saw many previous refusal applicants got PPR
can't see any link between both...
Nothing but bad omen:(:(:(

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hmmmm ...frustration is now on highest level ...
Really don't understand what to do..
..:eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:
Let's try calling ottawa, atleast if 2-3 of us will call, might have some impact...... what you guys say...

I mean we could most politely ask them that people with later AORs were getting updates and we just wanted to know that whether our files are being processed or still in queue, or maybe we have missed any updates. Lets try asking diplomatically maybe atleast one of us could get an answer and at the very least 3-4 calls from June NDVO cases will get us their attention...

Reactions: pam13

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.