+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah you have stated very rightly, with NDVO IP2 is also becoming another long na phase, but I actually think that many of the files in IP2 since a long time (say more than 30 days) and who have not got an additional docs request are most likely approved or about to be approved files. The reason NDVO is not sending PPR to these files or not approving them as yet is because they are not able to handle the stamping rush at this moment. The study visas are being issued left and right and NDVO is flooded with passports to be stamped and hence the delay in PPRs are for us. This is not right, but I strongly think this is the only reason that NDVO is issuing IP2s but not PPRs. Ottawa did this a while back and this was the reason they gave for not issuing PPRs to already approved files in IP2.
Yes, some of the files can also be under some review and some might have extra security screening, but i believe for the majority of people this is the only reason for delay. So best is if you have not already then order GCMS, if GCMS reports everything OK after IP2, then it means your file is about to be approved. Latest GCMS might even tell you if the file is already approved.
Also as you have crossed 7 months, you should e-mail both NDVO and the Ottawa office (as one of our friend here got the approved message from Ottawa), call them, contact them in any way possible and ask them the information about your file, you have every right to bother them as you are far above the maximum time period.
Wish you Luck my friend:)
Thanks for your kind words
I haven't ordered gcms and I ll still wait before I order them because gcms these days takes 35-40 days and I am expecting ppr before that
I have just crossed 6 months so I ll wait atleast this month before I take any step

Reactions: gurik

jyotimathur

Jul 5, 2017
Aor 8 Apr has received PPR today at 3:30pm IST from NDVO.

From what she has reported:
AOR - Apr 8
Med Passed - July 17
NDVO transfer - Sept 11
IP2 - around Sept 21 (not sure)
PPR - Nov 8

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi there,
I just called them yesterday on the same number, its working.
Which number you are trying? If its the same that I have mentioned in a post above then maybe try again, sometimes it does not work.
Its good you have ordered GCMS and raised the CSE, as you are far above the maximum wait time. Another option apart from calling is e-mailing both NDVO and Ottawa offices. One of our members got "approved" message for his file after e-mailing Ottawa. So you can try that.
I understand the worry and anxiety my friend, I know its very difficult to wait like this in the dark, but all we can do is contact them in every way possible, some route will give us some answer and most importantly have faith, most likely your file is close to be approved:).
Also I have just written a post above regarding delay for files already in IP2, read that it might help you understand the delay. If you have ordered GCMS after IP2, they will clear many thing for you. Now you have clear and almost fixed date for GCMS i.e 30-40 days from the date we order. Wait for that, most likely PPR will come before that:).

P.s- The number to call CIC and e-mail to contact Ottawa office is in a post on the previous page. Also try to call and e-mail NDVO.
Thanks Gurik.. Will call them on the number you have left here. Can I call them post 7.30pm India time?

Reactions: gurik

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Yeah you have stated very rightly, with NDVO IP2 is also becoming another long na phase, but I actually think that many of the files in IP2 since a long time (say more than 30 days) and who have not got an additional docs request are most likely approved or about to be approved files. The reason NDVO is not sending PPR to these files or not approving them as yet is because they are not able to handle the stamping rush at this moment. The study visas are being issued left and right and NDVO is flooded with passports to be stamped and hence the delay in PPRs are for us. This is not right, but I strongly think this is the only reason that NDVO is issuing IP2s but not PPRs. Ottawa did this a while back and this was the reason they gave for not issuing PPRs to already approved files in IP2.
Yes, some of the files can also be under some review and some might have extra security screening, but i believe for the majority of people this is the only reason for delay. So best is if you have not already then order GCMS, if GCMS reports everything OK after IP2, then it means your file is about to be approved. Latest GCMS might even tell you if the file is already approved.
Also as you have crossed 7 months, you should e-mail both NDVO and the Ottawa office (as one of our friend here got the approved message from Ottawa), call them, contact them in any way possible and ask them the information about your file, you have every right to bother them as you are far above the maximum time period.
indians who are processed at Ottawa are still getting PPR at a fast rate ...they also send passport to NDVO for stamping even when their visa office is Ottawa....... So .. the reason is something else... Rest ... Nuke them with emails .. who ever crossed 180 days...

Reactions: drCAN

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
indians who are processed at Ottawa are still getting PPR at a fast rate ...they also send passport to NDVO for stamping even when their visa office is Ottawa....... So .. the reason is something else... Rest ... Nuke them with emails .. who ever crossed 180 days...
Very correctly said. Reason is something else for delaying our applications and not student rush. We get happy on small updates like someone moving to ip2 or getting ppr, but those numbers are very small as compared to numer of applicants with NDVO (maybe in thousands). we should bombard them with mails, even those who have crossed 5 months. If Ottawa is giving visas in 6 to 10 weeks, why are they discrminating against NDVO applicants.

Reactions: Lakhanpal.saurabh

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys

Below are my details
Fsw-o
aor-5 august
Adr-17 Aug (representative form)
Ip1- 17 aug
Medicals/na2 - 24 aug
Cse raised :24 aug( bank documents)
New delhi Passport office confirmation on 27tg October

And just checked that my adr status has changed from uploaded to we need more docs and we will send you a message soon...
Would need youur opinion on this situation please....

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Early morning update for ndvo Candidate... Who is very sure of file being at ndvo... April 10 aor... File transfer on 16 July... Gets ppr from CPC.... She also raised a cse ... Complaining 180 days have crossed a week back.

Reactions: gurik and drCAN

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Nothing short of a Breaking News!!!:)
Here is hot cake then...

Priyanka
Fsw ndvo
Aor may1
Ip22nd August
Email received at 10.35 am Nov 9
Mailed about 180 days

Jagminder’s timeline
Aor 29th April MP:22nd June, NA2 28th June, No additional documents needed:2nd August,
ip2: 22 august
ppr 9 nov
Emailed about 180 days .. on 7/11

Sara
AOR April 10
Meds Passed June 11
NA2 June 13
Ip2 Oct 17
PPR came from cpco in the morning 5:51 am 9 nov
Candidate is definitely at ndvo
Emailed about 180days a week back

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Last edited:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi guys,
Looking at the current pace, can anyone suggest by when can Aug AOR (FSW) expect IP2 & PPR. My timeline is

AOR - 9th Aug
NA2 - 28th Aug
File transferred to NDVO on 6th Oct
As per current trends not anytime in 2017. If NDVO picks pace then most likely by January 2018.
Its sad, but hang in there mate and buckle up on the patience quota.
All the best:)