+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
@gurik @Scorpman21 - Require your urgent help on the below, got my GCMS notes.
For 2 persons We had put Proof of Funds as CAD $ 22,200.
But then it says the below, also about the eligibility. Is it only related to POF or something else as well ?
My Wife is the Primary applicant.
Do I need to raise a CSE and upload the Bank Letters again ??

*** AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application : A11.2 decision: Review Required 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required 76(1) (a) SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS : Appears MET points total : 75 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS ) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA ) : 436 CRS minimum score for round : 434 Appears client is failed due to funds. I have reviewed Information and documents for CRS points for the following : PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with ____________, PA awarded points for bachelors degree ( four years ), Spouse awarded points for Bachelors degree ( four years ) Primary Occupation : NOC 0124 with ______ submitted reference letter confirms applicants employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Type 0 Management Occupations. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part time employment.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@gurik @Scorpman21 - Require your urgent help on the below, got my GCMS notes.
For 2 persons We had put Proof of Funds as CAD $ 22,200.
But then it says the below, also about the eligibility. Is it only related to POF or something else as well ?
My Wife is the Primary applicant.
Do I need to raise a CSE and upload the Bank Letters again ??

*** AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application : A11.2 decision: Review Required 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required 76(1) (a) SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS : Appears MET points total : 75 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS ) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA ) : 436 CRS minimum score for round : 434 Appears client is failed due to funds. I have reviewed Information and documents for CRS points for the following : PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with ____________, PA awarded points for bachelors degree ( four years ), Spouse awarded points for Bachelors degree ( four years ) Primary Occupation : NOC 0124 with ______ submitted reference letter confirms applicants employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Type 0 Management Occupations. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part time employment.
Okay, this review required is due to funds as you have clearly understood. I don't understand why this could be as your funds are far above minimum limit for 2 persons.
Raise a CSE ASAP explaining this, also attach your Proof of Funds again with the CSE, make sure you have everything mentioned clearly and upload all the needed proof, attach bank statements of last 6-8 months also.
Also Make sure that all your Funds are well accounted for and nothing should seem like a loan etc. to them.
Don't worry CIC is known to make such mistakes. If all is okay from your side there is nothing to worry I am sure.
Also i remember you had additional docs needed in your CIC account?? Was it you?
If yes then call them ASAP and clear it already, maybe it was because of this.

Reactions: Scorpman21 and jd7

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
Okay, this review required is due to funds as you have clearly understood. I don't understand why this could be as your funds are far above minimum limit for 2 persons.
Raise a CSE ASAP explaining this, also attach your Proof of Funds again with the CSE, make sure you have everything mentioned clearly and upload all the needed proof, attach bank statements of last 6-8 months also.
Also Make sure that all your Funds are well accounted for and nothing should seem like a loan etc. to them.
Don't worry CIC is known to make such mistakes. If all is okay from your side there is nothing to worry I am sure.
Also i remember you had additional docs needed in your CIC account?? Was it you?
If yes then call them ASAP and clear it already, maybe it was because of this.
Thank you, appreciated !
For safe side, can i also attach seperate mine also POF or does it only have to be in the Primary Applicants Name ?

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thank you, appreciated !
For safe side, can i also attach seperate mine also POF or does it only have to be in the Primary Applicants Name ?
Yeah you can definitely attach to further substantiate your claims:).
Explain everything clearly, all will be fine.

Reactions: jd7

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
SEP 23 notes generated.
Thank you dear:)
Actually I was hoping that notes might be generated after 27th September, so that we might have some insight as to what exactly happened on the due date. Hopefully we will have this information soon from some other notes.
Thanks again.

Reactions: jd7 and Cynicalmonk

deril

Feb 22, 2017
Hi guys, I have a questions, if anyone can please share there thoughts on it.
I have worked as a manager in the communications field and have applied under the managerial NOC which matched my job duties exactly. My only concern is wether cic will raise a point regarding salary range. My salary range during that time was a bit low as the company and the industry was going bust for a long time.

Can this be an issue, or will the VO focus on job duties and other documents?

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Well I am glad all is going great for your file:). Can you please share your next due date?

Also, the delay is mainly because of the January Student Intake, This information is confirmed from many consultants, apparently people are already filing files for January intake since September, and its peak rush with all study visa consultants with many files being filed left and right every day!
The Visa offices are loaded with study applications, especially from India. Their first priority is those student files at the moment and hence till Christmas the pace of NDVO is not likely to improve. So gather all the patience my friends, either way its all a matter of 45-60 days at max for us. Anything before that will be indeed a pleasant surprise:). Though I will still be hoping for some miracle every day from NDVO:rolleyes:.
Keep hopes high and patience in hearts:).
Good to see you back and depressed after reading this. :D

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Well I am glad all is going great for your file:). Can you please share your next due date?

Also, the delay is mainly because of the January Student Intake, This information is confirmed from many consultants, apparently people are already filing files for January intake since September, and its peak rush with all study visa consultants with many files being filed left and right every day!
The Visa offices are loaded with study applications, especially from India. Their first priority is those student files at the moment and hence till Christmas the pace of NDVO is not likely to improve. So gather all the patience my friends, either way its all a matter of 45-60 days at max for us. Anything before that will be indeed a pleasant surprise:). Though I will still be hoping for some miracle every day from NDVO:rolleyes:.
Keep hopes high and patience in hearts:).

Hey,
Due date was 27 Sep.
Notes were generated on 23 sep.

Thanks for the information.
I hope they don't cross 180 day mark

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Good to see you back and depressed after reading this. :D
Hhahahhahahha thank you cynicalmonk:).
I was on a vacation, helped ease the anxiety a lot. If you have time, seriously try going on a vacation, its a great distraction and wonderful for our minds:).

Didn't want to depress you guys, but this is the latest info gathered from various sources, it disappointed me too. But it helped me in understanding the delay, so thought to shared.
Though I am still on hoping spree till 30th October:D, if no May PPRs come by then, well then my target will shift to December.
Also I have this theory of my own, that they have opened some April and May(beginning) files also, they (NDVO) have never delayed a whole month for 180 days or close to 180 day mark. So I think there will be one lucky batch with either May end and June beginning files or June end and July beginning Aors that will be opened atleast before December. So that is something to hope:) (Though this is just my observation from trends, NDVO can easily prove me wrong:confused:).

Last edited:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey,
Due date was 27 Sep.
Notes were generated on 23 sep.

Thanks for the information.
I hope they don't cross 180 day mark
Okay, so notes were generated before the due date. Thanks Pooja:).

I am hoping the same my friend. Let's keep faith, maybe the Universe will listen our prayers sooner:)

Reactions: PoojaO