+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
How long does it take for an adr status to change to uploaded>reviewed>not needed once we submit an adr ( in my case rprf?) been a week now my status still shows "we need additional docs to....." but the main profile shows submitted/provided. Also does the total amount in the payment section in view my submitted docs get updated? Any idea anyone? this is for ndvo btw
Have you ordered GCMS Notes ?? In some cases for the day notes are generated, it shows Additional documents required which is required internally.

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
i did...that was long before I reached ip2 and before the request...
Then best would be to call CIC or raise a CSE. I too have the same status ; mine is most probably related to GCMS.
Also raised a CSE but no replies, anyways today is thanksgiving holiday in Canada ; so may be call tomorrow !

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Hi,
can u please add me to group of NDVO ppl.?? my phone number is 9909993683.

my timeline is as per below
AOR :- 1 July
Mep :- 12 Jylu
NA2 :- 8th Sept
U r already in the group...good luck

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
My sympathies :p

Hang on Buddy. Most of us are almost touching that mark.:D

Hiii Buddy
Any update ... o_Oo_Oo_O

Pls answer Actually just saw in my account date read changed on same day when i ordered GCMS notes.... Is it normal or what....????:eek::eek:
Thanks ...

Reactions: Scorpman21

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Okk, seems like you, my friend and Scorpman21 are in the same batch, as our files also got transferred around these dates as well.
Hopefully we all will have updates together soon!
All the best.
Hi Gurik,
Got my GCMS notes today.

You were so so true. Thanks for the same.
Its a same 22 Aug batch.
No red flags at such.

And file is lying at NDVO gathering e-dust.

Reactions: gurik

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
so has anyone here who crossed the 6 month mark written to CIC or the Minister of Immigration about the delays?

i suspect if enough people write to them abt the situation at ndvo then CIC cant really ignore the situation. i suspect a nicely worded, polite but clear email asking what can be done to reduce the strain on ndvo because its obviously got more cases than it can handle effectively! maybe they need to be made aware of the delays so they can take the decision to bring about some corrective action right at the very top.

i urge people who have actually crossed the 6 month mark to write to the right authorities.

Reactions: gurik

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
Hi Gurik,
Got my GCMS notes today.

Its a same 22 Aug batch.
No red flags at such.

Hey Pooja,
Im Uday Shah, FSW O
AOR 29 April, file transferred to NDVO around 1st August. Same batch of August 22 (ip2).

No PPR!
Can you please share your inference from your notes? Is eligibility done?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Gurik,
Got my GCMS notes today.

Its a same 22 Aug batch.
No red flags at such.

Well I am glad all is going great for your file:). Can you please share your next due date?

Also, the delay is mainly because of the January Student Intake, This information is confirmed from many consultants, apparently people are already filing files for January intake since September, and its peak rush with all study visa consultants with many files being filed left and right every day!
The Visa offices are loaded with study applications, especially from India. Their first priority is those student files at the moment and hence till Christmas the pace of NDVO is not likely to improve. So gather all the patience my friends, either way its all a matter of 45-60 days at max for us. Anything before that will be indeed a pleasant surprise:). Though I will still be hoping for some miracle every day from NDVO:rolleyes:.
Keep hopes high and patience in hearts:).