+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
I talked to the CIC agent now by calling them to know that my file is in NDVO (New Delhi). It was in CIO Sydney all this while. God knows how long it will take now. Still in NA2 from Aug 8th... sighhh... Does anyone know how long NDVO take to process on an average now?

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
I talked to the CIC agent now by calling them to know that my file is in NDVO (New Delhi). It was in CIO Sydney all this while. God knows how long it will take now. Still in NA2 from Aug 8th... sighhh... Does anyone know how long NDVO take to process on an average now?
Be prepared for a minimum of 2 months wait before they even touch the file.:rolleyes:

Reactions: pam13

kumarusa

Jul 13, 2017
Umm the ones in july group you are seeing are ottawa ones not the ones who's file came to ndvo near 25th august (like me )to 10 September .. also i havent herd june getting thier files picked up

has august 22 ndvo lot of may cleared thats one to be cleared first .
Looks similar to my time line, what are yours..?

AOR July 18th, IP2 25 AUG.

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
Any FSW from NDVO got IP2 today ??
Most probably NDVO are working on PNP currently, two of them got PPR today ( from Whats App group created by Raj Shivani) with IP2 just turned yesterday ; I don't know really but my guess is if someone gets IP2 from now and is close to 5-6 months from AOR ; they will get PPR soon after IP2 !

Reactions: prisai90