+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Welcome to the Elite Club Sudeep:D.

Your notes are crystal clear. Nothing to worry there Mate. Only this wait is excruciating & there is nothing we can do about it. You are already in the Special Watsapp Group to vent out all fury, the remaining you can do here:p
Hey is there a whats app grp for NDVO PEOPLE.
I WANT TO JOIN ONE.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Hey is there a whats app grp for NDVO PEOPLE.
I WANT TO JOIN ONE.
Yes, me too. Please let me also know and I will pm you my number

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thank you @sudeep.chatterjee for posting a detailed overview of your file,

My file is sort of a carbon copy of yours, if there is one. :) My AOR is July 1 n my file was transferred to NDVO around 20-25 Aug.. I was of the opinion that GCMS will kick NDVO's sloppy a*$ into some action but I guess we have to moderate our expectations of any "work" from their visa officers, going forward.

Good news is that your criminality, 11.2 EE is met from CIO agent which they toggle to not started for an officer review at NDVO? I'm curious
1) How did you come to know your VO was NDVO?
2) What is your NOC code?

Now the exciting part is once an officer opens your file, all they need to do is check on your eligibility & switch it back to PASS, issue your PPR. Not sure if they are processing FIFO or random but they seem to be cherry picking files here and there from May/June/April. @gurik Can you please confirm this?

Don't worry buddy, we have a long list of friends including @Cynicalmonk @Scorpman21 at the same position. I myself was given IP2 a while back but with NDVO its as good as nothing. I hope n pray this be the month of decision for us all!!
Hi Jack, you are correct its more of cherry picking at this point. Don't worry they won't be able to delay for long, otherwise they will be the ones stuck with a huge backlog of applications crossing 6 month period. CIO has started sending August files to NDVO, so there work is increasing everyday. By 30th October May people will start crossing the 180 day mark, April have already, they will have to buckle up. Hang in there, juts a matter of 30-40 days more now for June/July folks.

I say new week new hopes:).

Reactions: Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
A whole lot of people from may are stuck on this date either in ip2 or na2... Yes you file is 100% at ndvo on this date... You may order gcms if you want. No need to call cic as they are only going to tell you that they no more have access to your file as it's at ndvo.... And ndvo doesn't reply ... Calls or email. It's another 30 days wait... Be patient have a nap:).
What's your timeline?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
My doc is 2173, my primary was cio and secondary cPc ottawa but guess they re-distributed it to NDVO.

I feel a bit not bad seeing April folks still awaiting PPR and you feel a bit not bad seeing me getting IP2 . Ha ha.. Lets wait it out friend. I see the promise-land !! @sudeep.chatterjee

Last edited:

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Jack, you are correct its more of cherry picking at this point. Don't worry they won't be able to delay for long, otherwise they will be the ones stuck with a huge backlog of applications crossing 6 month period. CIO has started sending August files to NDVO, so there work is increasing everyday. By 30th October May people will start crossing the 180 day mark, April have already, they will have to buckle up. Hang in there, juts a matter of 30-40 days more now for June/July folks.

I say new week new hopes:).
You are the refreshing wave of positivity to all of us @gurik . My gcms would arrive in 10 days. I wish pPr be first :D
Woow cio has upped its game clearly, NDVO take a notice!!!!!

So you are seeing june/july folks getting ip2/ppr here and there??

As for the new week 'The sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home':rolleyes:

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hey Pam:cool:

No updates buddy. Due Date was just to make fun of us. Infact, atleast 6 to 7 of us had similar due date, but nothing happenned.
I am hoping atleast an IP2 around Diwali.
:D
Hi Buddy,
Phew !! Really Disappointing:(:(.......Fingers Crossed for all of us.

This Diwali should bring Joy, Happiness & off course PPR in our Lives...:D:D

ashkum

Nov 18, 2015
You are the refreshing wave of positivity to all of us @gurik . My gcms would arrive in 10 days. I wish pPr be first :D

As for the new week 'The sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home':rolleyes:

Umm the ones in july group you are seeing are ottawa ones not the ones who's file came to ndvo near 25th august (like me )to 10 September .. also i havent herd june getting thier files picked up

has august 22 ndvo lot of may cleared thats one to be cleared first .

Reactions: kumarusa and gurik

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hi Pam, seems NDVO is still in slumber. They are not keeping up with any due dates, our friend @Cynicalmonk had his due date on 17th September and many of others had on 27th September, but NDVO chose to ignore all. Its more like a lottery here, it might open the next day or might take 7-8 months.
I understand the frustration, there should be a bit homogenisation of the system, Ottawa is sending PPRs now in 15-20 days even! Though it is great but CIC needs to set some standards, either issue some instructions to all VOs to be as efficient in their working or send less files to VOs that are so slow and have huge backlogs. If some file is being cleared in 20 days at Ottawa, extend that to say 50 days and include more files over there from the slow Visa Offices, anyone can easily wait for 50 days but for files above 100 day mark or worse 180 day mark it will be a boon to see some quickness and some are stuck for more than 12 months even! They should balance the load more judiciously so that everyone has a fair share until and unless there is some serious complication with a case. Alas! all we can do is talk, no one can instruct the mighty CIC.

I also think that April folks who are hitting the 180 day mark should come together and jointly write to CIC or Mr Ahmed (Canadian immigration minister) regarding the working of NDVO, PNP people did it a while ago and now PNP are passing medicals in a far less time then the previous 100-120 day mark. I am sure the pending cases do not make only 20%, so clearly CICs 80% commitment is null & void here.

We are just asking CIC to hold to its 6 month commitment, its not much here. After all people put their lives, careers, families on hold to wait for this decision, you cannot look for new opportunities and make commitments as you do not know when you might have to leave all behind, you cannot even prepare for the future as you might not even know if that is certain. So there is a lot on stake here, and I think if we kindly and humbly explain to them and request them to at least hold the 6 month deadline with normal cases, they might respond.
Also you can put reviews on CIC site regarding the working of NDVO, I will try and find the link if someone wants.

For all us June folks, the 180 day mark is 2 months away as of now, so we cannot complain officially I think. I so want it to be in October for us Pam, but likewise I don't want to raise false hopes my friend:oops:. But if somehow NDVO starts working consistently on FSWO April, then we might get updates by October end hopefully:).
So for the time being I say let's come here, when we are angry, frustrated or disappointed, curse NDVO to bits:p, share our anxiety and information, this is the only way I think we will get through this wait. So like our friend @Scorpman21 says lets wait for 20 more days and see what comes up in that time:). Hope Diwali brings good news for all!

BTW when are your GCMS due to arrive?

Hey Buddy,

Firstly, thanks for such a brief & assuring reply...
.;););)

Yes, you are right we are not able to plan our Lives the way we want & there is lot on stake

But, left with No Choice but Wait !!! :(:(

Just Praying this Diwali NDVO gifts us New Cracker in the name of PPR.....BOOM :D:D:D!!!

Expecting notes between 13th - 17th this month. :):)

Thanks Again :D

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Thanks a lot for your lovely words:).
Loved your quote man! Beautiful.

I haven't seen anyone from NDVO yet, of course Ottawa folks are getting back to back.
There was one CIO guy whose LVO was in South Africa from June, he got a PPR. None others.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey Buddy,

Firstly, thanks for such a brief & assuring reply...
.;););)

Yes, you are right we are not able to plan our Lives the way we want & there is lot on stake

But, left with No Choice but Wait !!! :(:(

Just Praying this Diwali NDVO gifts us New Cracker in the name of PPR.....BOOM :D:D:D!!!

Expecting notes between 13th - 17th this month. :):)

Thanks Again :D
Hhahahhahahahaha you had me at brief:D:D:D.

I was also kind of sharing the anxiety as well mate:). More power to the PPR BOOM:D

The notes news is great, your notes will give us further insight as to what happened on the damn due dates.
Hoping for some efficiency from NDVO this week.

hm202

Sep 22, 2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
A whole lot of people from may are stuck on this date either in ip2 or na2... Yes you file is 100% at ndvo on this date... You may order gcms if you want. No need to call cic as they are only going to tell you that they no more have access to your file as it's at ndvo.... And ndvo doesn't reply ... Calls or email. It's another 30 days wait... Be patient have a nap:).
Thanks Lakhanpal.saurabh!

guri1987

Sep 29, 2017
canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
NDVO is just slow .... most probably they didn't even pick ur file ...

If u passed the eligibility then there is only wait left .......
Thanks a lot prisai90.