+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

chaganmagan

Sep 29, 2017
1 more week passed without an update from NDVO.

AOR: 22/05/17
Medical Passed: 30/06/17
No Additional documents required: 15/08/17 (File transfered to NDVO)
BGC in progress: 22/08/17

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
:(

Hiiii Buddy
If i am not wrong on your GCMS notes due date was 27th September :eek::eek:
Any update or NDVO still sleeping ???? :(:(:(
Seriously man now it's really frustrating :mad::mad: :mad::(:(

Any guesses when NDVO will wake up for June Applicants ??? should we expect PPR in October 1st week o_Oo_O
Hi Pam, seems NDVO is still in slumber. They are not keeping up with any due dates, our friend @Cynicalmonk had his due date on 17th September and many of others had on 27th September, but NDVO chose to ignore all. Its more like a lottery here, it might open the next day or might take 7-8 months.
I understand the frustration, there should be a bit homogenisation of the system, Ottawa is sending PPRs now in 15-20 days even! Though it is great but CIC needs to set some standards, either issue some instructions to all VOs to be as efficient in their working or send less files to VOs that are so slow and have huge backlogs. If some file is being cleared in 20 days at Ottawa, extend that to say 50 days and include more files over there from the slow Visa Offices, anyone can easily wait for 50 days but for files above 100 day mark or worse 180 day mark it will be a boon to see some quickness and some are stuck for more than 12 months even! They should balance the load more judiciously so that everyone has a fair share until and unless there is some serious complication with a case. Alas! all we can do is talk, no one can instruct the mighty CIC.

I also think that April folks who are hitting the 180 day mark should come together and jointly write to CIC or Mr Ahmed (Canadian immigration minister) regarding the working of NDVO, PNP people did it a while ago and now PNP are passing medicals in a far less time then the previous 100-120 day mark. I am sure the pending cases do not make only 20%, so clearly CICs 80% commitment is null & void here.

We are just asking CIC to hold to its 6 month commitment, its not much here. After all people put their lives, careers, families on hold to wait for this decision, you cannot look for new opportunities and make commitments as you do not know when you might have to leave all behind, you cannot even prepare for the future as you might not even know if that is certain. So there is a lot on stake here, and I think if we kindly and humbly explain to them and request them to at least hold the 6 month deadline with normal cases, they might respond.
Also you can put reviews on CIC site regarding the working of NDVO, I will try and find the link if someone wants.

For all us June folks, the 180 day mark is 2 months away as of now, so we cannot complain officially I think. I so want it to be in October for us Pam, but likewise I don't want to raise false hopes my friend:oops:. But if somehow NDVO starts working consistently on FSWO April, then we might get updates by October end hopefully:).
So for the time being I say let's come here, when we are angry, frustrated or disappointed, curse NDVO to bits:p, share our anxiety and information, this is the only way I think we will get through this wait. So like our friend @Scorpman21 says lets wait for 20 more days and see what comes up in that time:). Hope Diwali brings good news for all!

BTW when are your GCMS due to arrive?

Last edited:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
When it is a Canadian embassy they should not be observing Indian holidays
Yeah they should not, but as many people are Indian in the staff so the embassy holds both Canadian and Indian Holidays. So we have double holiday list to look out sadly.
October is going to be a month of some working holidays, as if NDVO was not slow enough lol, I really hope with October there is some serious policy change to increase their working efficiency.

Reactions: Scorpman21

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You haven't ordered notes yet?
As you are crossing the 6 month wait, why don't you call them and ask for some details, maybe that trigger something?
I will order gcms when I cross 6 months next week

Actually almost everyone from early April are waiting for even IP2 .... gcms will just show that file is gathering dust
Last week NDVO issued PPR till 28 march ..... march 30 person is waiting in IP2 ..... April 1 and 2 are at NA2

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I will order gcms when I cross 6 months next week

Actually almost everyone from early April are waiting for even IP2 .... gcms will just show that file is gathering dust
Last week NDVO issued PPR till 28 march ..... march 30 person is waiting in IP2 ..... April 1 and 2 are at NA2
Okay, thanks for the update friend.
I hope you don't have to order now and PPR comes next week.
Your PPR will light up the thread:)

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
@gurik It’s better to enjoy our lives and stop stressing out for this whole process. We all know that one day PPR will come eventually. :)It’s a long weekend so enjoy it to the full without checking your application status. :p Keep ordering notes though coz that’s the real way to track the application. Happy festive season everyone. :)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@gurik It’s better to enjoy our lives and stop stressing out for this whole process. We all know that one day PPR will come eventually. :)It’s a long weekend so enjoy it to the full without checking your application status. :p Keep ordering notes though coz that’s the real way to track the application. Happy festive season everyone. :)
Very Well said!!! I agree completely, hence going on a vacation from 3rd till 14th.:D
Happy festive season to you as well mate:).

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
i was requested rprf yesterday from NDVO(aor may 13th) i had the upload tab and everything is done from my end. Do i only need to wait for the adr change or do I need to raise CSE or email delhiimmigration....? let me know if anyone has paid rprf...

Reactions: gurik

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i was requested rprf yesterday from NDVO(aor may 13th) i had the upload tab and everything is done from my end. Do i only need to wait for the adr change or do I need to raise CSE or email delhiimmigration....? let me know if anyone has paid rprf...
If u have uploaded the receipt, then yr job is over. Now, sit tight, relax n wait for ppr!!!! A few queries 1. Ur current status is na or ip2?? 2. Did ndvo send rprf on their own or was it a reply to sum of yr enquiry email?? One of my friend mailed ndvo enquiring her status n in reply ndvo sent rprf request to her. Is it similar process in yr case too???

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats.....u are close to PPR........as u have uploaded it ur work is done..........additional docs rarely changes in cases of rprf payment....relax...rprf is asked normally when a person passes eligibilty ....
can u plz share ur timeline

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
All is great, you do not need to do anything. Your file is close to finalisation:)

Reactions: 4leafclover