+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Got ppr email finally. My timelines are:

Aor: April 11
Medicals passed: June 15
Ip1: June 16
NA: June 27
ADR: no additional documents, July 20
Ip2: Sep 26
Ppr: Sep 26
Stream: fswo
Visa offce: new delhi
Congrats.
So, basically NDVO is not sitting Idle..

Reactions: gurik

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Can you please mind your language here! This is a forum for discussion and support, if you want to abuse people then I am sorry you are at the wrong place.
The said person is no where showing off, he was simply letting us know that why he could not call CIC. Stop spreading hate and please mind your rude behaviour, everyone has a right to share their opinions and situation here. The said person is no way harming you by doing so, instead you are clearly abusing him for no reason. You just got your PPR, I don't understand in such a happy moment how can someone be so rude.

Congratulations on your success, enjoy your moment. No cause for you to be angry.
Wish you peace and happiness.

P.S- All members here will be reporting you if we see any more rude or hateful posts from you.
Very well said my friend. Let's not waste our positive energy on such souls. Ignoring his messages is the best treatment. But have already reported this to the admins.

Let's hope for more positive vibes. Sandesh has opened the account with first Ppr on this thread. Wish for many many more at the earliest.
:)

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!!!!!! Amazing news! You have brought cheer to our thread mate:):).
Seems our predictions are coming true guys, NDVO has picked up April folks, hopefully, till October end they will come to June guys after clearing May applicants.

@prisai90 any updates my friend?
Nothing....still at NA2

NDVO skipped early April AOR again

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Very well said my friend. Let's not waste our positive energy on such souls. Ignoring his messages is the best treatment. But have already reported this to the admins.

Let's hope for more positive vibes. Sandesh has opened the account with first Ppr on this thread. Wish for many many more at the earliest.
:)
Thanks mate, Yeah you are right, I too reported.

I agree, Sandesh's PPR has indeed given the spark we so needed:):). I think this week will be a bearer of more good news:D

Reactions: Scorpman21 and jd7

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi people,
any updates?
I saw 28th April PPR updated today on tracker, his PPR date was 22nd September.
Hope there are more today:)

Reactions: Scorpman21

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Hi people,
any updates?
I saw 28th April PPR updated today on tracker, his PPR date was 22nd September.
Hope there are more today:)
I think they r randomly picking up the files...yesterday aor 11april got ppr n today 28 april....mine is 19 april :-(

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I think they r randomly picking up the files...yesterday aor 11april got ppr n today 28 april....mine is 19 april :-(
Yeah you are correct, but I think now as they have started with April people, i think you will definitely get your PPR in next 7-8 working days, it happened to march people also, they randomly picked dates. I remember that a 1st March AOR got PPR few days days after a 23rd March AOR.
So no worries, you are very close now friend.:)

Reactions: jd7 and Scorpman21