+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Hi Anumahesh,

No, I have not ordered GCMS, but thinking of doing it today. I got a request for FBI PCC, which I submitted on September 4. Below is my Profile Screen since the first week of September. Does anyone see any red flags?
  • Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thank you.
My status was just the same till yesterday morning

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Guys,

I was trying to order GCMS Notes. Do we have to make the payment via 'PayU' before we fill in our details. I never got to the form and it directly took me to the payment page. Please help.

Thank you.
I did it through CIC website, used a friend's contact details. You can download the consent form from the website itself

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Hi

Need help with passport submission. Only the documents mentioned in the email is needed? I am the PA, is it necessary that PA should submit the passports or dependent , I mean whether my husband can submit it for the whole family??

Dr.Kobra

Oct 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/05/2017
Doc's Request.
24/07/2017
AOR Received.
30/05/2017
Med's Done....
30/03/2017
It will be done by notary advocates definitely, nothing to worry. For actual legal expertise, ask legalfalcon in his thread, he will help you and guide perfectly!
Thanks for the information. Went to the Notary, explained what I needed, he did it, no question asked. It was easier than I thought.

Reactions: gurik

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi

Need help with passport submission. Only the documents mentioned in the email is needed? I am the PA, is it necessary that PA should submit the passports or dependent , I mean whether my husband can submit it for the whole family??
Yes you will need the following:-
Print out of the PPR email along with two photographs of each applicant, passport(s) and photocopy of the biopage of your passport(s).

Anyone can submit passport on your behalf with the below consent form:-
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal/pdf/consent_form_india.pdf

P.S- VFS Delhi is very busy these days so plan accordingly. My token stated waiting time of 6 minutes which turned into 1 hour just because of rush and lack of staff. :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: gurik and anumahesh

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
Print out of the PPR email along with two photographs of each applicant, passport(s) and photocopy of the biopage of your passport(s).

P.S- VFS Delhi is very busy these days so plan accordingly. My token stated waiting time of 6 minutes which turned into 1 hour just because of rush and lack of staff. :mad:
considering my current status as only IP2 i may be jumping the gun here but do they spell out the specifics of the photos? is there a link with those details? fingers crossed im not getting ahead of myself and the ppr arrives soon but figured why not have my photos ready! right?

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
considering my current status as only IP2 i may be jumping the gun here but do they spell out the specifics of the photos? is there a link with those details? fingers crossed im not getting ahead of myself and the ppr arrives soon but figured why not have my photos ready! right?
Haha! Don’t worry about the specifications as they have photo booth inside. I got my photos done at VFS only, cost @INR125. Anyways here is the link:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp

Reactions: gurik and k81p

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017

Thank you . one more doubt , we applied through a consultant and they asked to submit the passports and other documents to them and they will courier it to vfs, is this really possible?? I have huge doubts whenever they say something . that's my personal experience with consultant. The biggest mistake we have done in the PR process is that we hired a consultant!!!!

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Thank you . one more doubt , we applied through a consultant and they asked to submit the passports and other documents to them and they will courier it to vfs, is this really possible?? I have huge doubts whenever they say something . that's my personal experience with consultant. The biggest mistake we have done in the PR process is that we hired a consultant!!!!
I doubt it that VFS accept passports through courier and how your consultant going to pay the VFS fees since they only accept cash!

Please submit it by yourself to avoid any issues and bid adieu your consultant ASAP.

Reactions: gurik

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
I doubt it that VFS accept passports through courier and how your consultant going to pay the VFS fees since they only accept cash!

Please submit it by yourself to avoid any issues and bid adieu your consultant ASAP.
Any idea about the fees that one has to pay in the vfs??

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil