+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone also send the format of the letter to NDVO again pls.

Thanks
@gurik shared it.

E-mail for Delhi-> DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
E-mail for Ottawa-> CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

This is the e-mail I have sent-
Subject- E000xxxxxx - Application status

Hello,

I am trying to find out the status of my Permanent residence application. I applied on 1 June, 2017 and my application is reaching the 6 month promised deadline for the processing of Express entry applicants, but I have not received any updates on my application for the last 4 months. Recently the New Delhi Visa Office issued updates and final decisions to many June, July and August applicants, but there has been no updates in my account. This has me worried that maybe I missed some update.
Please let me know if I have missed any updates, or whether my file is in progress or still in queue awaiting a Visa officer's review. Any information will be highly appreciated. Many important decisions of us applicants hang on this, please kindly share some information or do the kindness of processing our files within the 6 months time period respectively.

The New Delhi Visa Office is not responding to the e-mails or any queries, hence I am resorting to e-mail Canadian Offices. Please take a note of the situation and help.

Thanking you

Application number: E000xxxxxx
Date of Birth: mm-dd-yyyy
Last Name: Xyz
First Name: Abc
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Best regards
Abc Xyz

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
@gurik shared it.

E-mail for Delhi-> DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca7

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

Hello,

I am trying to find out the status of my Permanent residence application. I applied on 1 June, 2017 and my application is reaching the 6 month promised deadline for the processing of Express entry applicants, but I have not received any updates on my application for the last 4 months. Recently the New Delhi Visa Office issued updates and final decisions to many June, July and August applicants, but there has been no updates in my account. This has me worried that maybe I missed some update.
Please let me know if I have missed any updates, or whether my file is in progress or still in queue awaiting a Visa officer's review. Any information will be highly appreciated. Many important decisions of us applicants hang on this, please kindly share some information or do the kindness of processing our files within the 6 months time period respectively.

The New Delhi Visa Office is not responding to the e-mails or any queries, hence I am resorting to e-mail Canadian Offices. Please take a note of the situation and help.

Thanking you

Best regards
Abc Xyz
I think it's DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Because I emailed on this I'd and got reply . There's no - between delhi and immi

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
No, i got the reply in 9 days. Have you raised GCMS?
As you have already passed 6 months, fire hundred of mails to them asking for an update.
Hi,

I've ordered my GCMS notes but they are still to arrive. Will email them again in a couple of days.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
@gurik shared it.

E-mail for Delhi-> DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Hello,

Thanking you

Best regards
Abc Xyz
Thanks for this.. will use this format in the next email I send them. I hope bombarding them with emails will work.

Rgds

Reactions: gurik

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Hi,

Today I have send email to NDVO and received reply from two emails : DELHIIMMIGRATION & DELHI-IMMIGRATION. Both have almost same content, that they will respond in 30 days timeline.

Reactions: RS1

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
This shall too pass mate. Don’t let your thoughts take over. Where is our kadak chai? ;)
No a single hair moved today... Only a friend .. in trouble.. inder found back his lost PPR.. such apathy.. he was sent a PPR on Oct 31... He never got it... He swears... Nothing changed in his account.. on an anxious phone call .. someone at the call center in Montreal.. told him that there was some outward communication and the agent can't see the details.. the agent guides him to retrieve it by cse... And it was his PPR...

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yes, its IP1 my friend. It must be because of the PCC.
The first check is R10 and second is criminality, but to be sure ask about both checks.
- You can call CIC on - 1-613-944-4000
Hi Gurik,

I went through the entire menu options where they ask for the application number and then read out the information that I can already see on my profile. After that when I chose the option to speak to a representative, they said that they were experiencing a high call volume and just hung up. The entire process takes 6-7 minutes. Is there a way to get the representative directly?

Thank you.

Reactions: gurik