+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Guys pardon my ignorance. But wat is CIO to lvo route. Does all file from CIO come to ndvo?
It means your file was kept for preliminary eligibility check at CIO Sydney Visa Office and then transferred to New Delhi Visa office, all files first go to CIO and are checked for R10 and criminality checks, then some files are transferred to ottawa office, while some are kept at CIO for preliminary eligibility check and later sent to Local Visa Office for final checks and approval.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
guys @gurik , @Lakhanpal.saurabh @Scorpman21 I hope n pray it's not the case of ndvo waiting till v finish our 6 months n then issue ppr.. ip2 is definitely a great place to be but with ndvo one can never know.. Do you see any ip2 folks waiting longer for ppr?? My request to y'all pl report any/all ip2 to ppr cases as u know them.. Helps reduce hypertension:D

cant wait for all june/july guys gettin ppr! (Also include may/aug if any)
The delay seems to be for a maximum 25-30 days now, mean while order a new set of GCMS, in case they delay the PPR.
Its my personal point of view that as soon as the stamping rush decreases, IP2 people will get PPRs, meanwhile if you cross 6 months time then immediately e-mail them.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Can you predict when I will get IP2. June 20 Aor and file transfer to ndvo on 22 August
You seem to be in our doomed batch man, some reason our Ip2s are delayed. Hopefully expecting this week now!
And regarding your PCC issue , better explain your situation in a LOE and raise CSE, explain to them that your country only issues PCC in a certain way, if possible get some official statement from authorities for the same.
Do this ASAP if not done already, before Ip2 starts. Trust me they will not reject if your reason is genuine and you explain it properly. Also you shpuld have ordered GCMS, that would have cleared everything up for you.
Don't despair.:)

Boredofwaiting

Nov 12, 2017
You seem to be in our doomed batch man, some reason our Ip2s are delayed. Hopefully expecting this week now!
And regarding your PCC issue , better explain your situation in a LOE and raise CSE, explain to them that your country only issues PCC in a certain way, if possible get some official statement from authorities for the same.
Do this ASAP if not done already, before Ip2 starts. Trust me they will not reject if your reason is genuine and you explain it properly. Also you shpuld have ordered GCMS, that would have cleared everything up for you.
Don't despair.:)
There's no way to get an official document

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
There's no way to get an official document
okay, so the concerned authorities cannot give you this in written that they can only provide so and so information and not more? People have done this at times, try if you can persuade them, if not then you can also give a notarised affidavit, self declaring that the said information cannot be provided officially as per rules of said department and/or write in the LOE that same can be verified by CIC by contacting the concerned authorities that can provide only limited amount of information.
Also ask Legalfalcon regarding this, he will give you best advise, but post only on his thread, he rarely sees posts on other threads.
Act fast my friend, you can make this alright.

Boredofwaiting

Nov 12, 2017
okay, so the concerned authorities cannot give you this in written that they can only provide so and so information and not more? People have done this at times, try if you can persuade them, if not then you can also give a notarised affidavit, self declaring that the said information cannot be provided officially as per rules of said department and/or write in the LOE that same can be verified by CIC by contacting the concerned authorities that can provide only limited amount of information.
Also ask Legalfalcon regarding this, he will give you best advise, but post only on his thread, he rarely sees posts on other threads.
Act fast my friend, you can make this alright.
Well my understanding is that if they had to reject it they would have done so by now as it has been more than two months since the document was uploaded.

Even if I put in an affidavit, there is no official source to verify it and I don't want to get into trouble of possible misrepresentation.

If my application gets rejected, so be it. But I am tired of waiting, I want closure one way or the other

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Well my understanding is that if they had to reject it they would have done so by now as it has been more than two months since the document was uploaded.

Even if I put in an affidavit, there is no official source to verify it and I don't want to get into trouble of possible misrepresentation.

If my application gets rejected, so be it. But I am tired of waiting, I want closure one way or the other
Ok if this is non-verifiable then no point.
All the best, it will be ok:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
This sounds like music to me! :p

One stupid question now: Does it mean file's approved already if you have "we do not need any additional docs" on IP2? God bless this thread's matriarch @gurik and @Scorpman21 with a quick COPR/ppr/ip2:cool:
Thank you man! means a lot:)
God bless you too:):).

Regarding your question, can't be sure, best is e-maling them, or GCMS.