+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

PR_wait

Apr 9, 2018
Did you try calling CIC recently ?
Or may be try sending enquiry on webform too ?
Applied by yourself or agent ?
I applied by an agent..called CIC a month ago they said cant tell anything ...
Now had send a mail week before..waiting for their respose..

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hiw many people from dec and jan still at NDVO? They seem to have forgotten our files or any explanation? No response to any email. Just zero updates. I have been stuck in the 27th feb so called ip2 and nothing post that. File was transferred in first week of mar’18 to ndvo. Jan’18 aor!!

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hiw many people from dec and jan still at NDVO? They seem to have forgotten our files or any explanation? No response to any email. Just zero updates. I have been stuck in the 27th feb so called ip2 and nothing post that. File was transferred in first week of mar’18 to ndvo. Jan’18 aor!!
Same pain dude, no clarity whatsoever. I'm also Jan applicant, no idea what is happening!!

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
I.m too stucked aor 20th Dec 2017 ,FSW O , 6.months in completion time
New Delhi visa office
Very sad that they are not replying to.our emails

Reactions: Kirchenbomb

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I.m too stucked aor 20th Dec 2017 ,FSW O , 6.months in completion time
New Delhi visa office
Very sad that they are not replying to.our emails
Did u raise a cse since u have completed 6 months? They say that they will respond only if processing time has completed which is your case. Have u ordered gcms?

Reactions: manish12

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Got GCMS few days ago, it says Eligibility and Security not started, medical has expired. They have done nothing on my application. Whatever emails i have sent too there has been no acknowledgement. This is horrible process. It could be neverending. I dont know what to do. They are not even asking for documents if they need anything.

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Got GCMS few days ago, it says Eligibility and Security not started, medical has expired. They have done nothing on my application. Whatever emails i have sent too there has been no acknowledgement. This is horrible process. It could be neverending. I dont know what to do. They are not even asking for documents if they need anything.
What's your detail? AOR? IP2?