+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi.. I am AOR 12th Aug PNP. Got IP2 today. I saw that status for Additional Documents field changed from No additional doc required to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" Is that Normal in IP2 ? If anyone can suggest pls ?
Have you ordered gcms recently?
Or raised a cse recently?

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
I have ordered GCMS Notes in late October and got them in Nov. Does ordering GCMS notes affects the status ? Kindly suggest
Hi the change that you saw in your additional documents section. I saw that change on 11 November. I didnt order any GCMS notes. Its totally normal. Lot of people see that change. GCMS wont trigger anything I guess.

catchsimeen

Apr 27, 2017
NDVO doesn't follow any sequence.They way they have started putting everyone in IP2, it seems PPR is a long wait. Till last month IP2 means PPR in next few hours or days. But since November last week situation has changed drastically. Now, no one can predict days to PPR after IP2.
Does anybody have an idea of what exactly happens after IP2? Are there any rejections reported post IP2?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Does anybody have an idea of what exactly happens after IP2? Are there any rejections reported post IP2?
Quite a question...
Compact Ans : "Officer review"

Actually It's an update that you will see when your file is ready for the final officer review.
Ready means:
1. medical was passed *OR* if medial was deferred/additional/remedical report is available and vetted for final presentation.

2. Criminality was passed *OR* additional PCC was asked/renewed/review was there on PCC which is now ready for final presentation.

3. Eligibility was passed *OR* All pending reports, investigations, reviews regarding eligibility are ready for final presentation.

4. Integrated Security search to match your passport/face/name/details with the security database was done and report is ready or will be done now *OR* for security screening (only) candidates, the report is ready for final presentation.

Hope this clears all your doubts

joggerboy

Nov 22, 2017
Got my passport back today with stamped immigrant visa!

One final question.. Visa does not have my photo on it, the copr document provided though does have my photo.. All good right? When I've traveled to other countries in the past, I've had visas with photos hence the confusion.

catchsimeen

Apr 27, 2017
Quite a question...
Compact Ans : "Officer review"

Actually It's an update that you will see when your file is ready for the final officer review.
Ready means:
1. medical was passed *OR* if medial was deferred/additional/remedical report is available and vetted for final presentation.

2. Criminality was passed *OR* additional PCC was asked/renewed/review was there on PCC which is now ready for final presentation.

3. Eligibility was passed *OR* All pending reports, investigations, reviews regarding eligibility are ready for final presentation.

4. Integrated Security search to match your passport/face/name/details with the security database was done and report is ready or will be done now *OR* for security screening (only) candidates, the report is ready for final presentation.

Hope this clears all your doubts
Thanks saurabh ji for the detailed answer, I was wondering why it takes for some people to get ppr after ip2, a couple of hours to a few days and months for few applicants especially when the file is with local VO's?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Thanks saurabh ji for the detailed answer, I was wondering why it takes for some people to get ppr after ip2, a couple of hours to a few days and months for few applicants especially when the file is with local VO's?
I think that local visa offices almost all of them have a shortage of staff. There are visa officers countable on fingers also there are 1-2 CBSA officers. These handful of people have to look into travel, students, sponsor spousal, sponsor parent, permits etc etc ... So they do this lot wise. One by one ... So once they issue ppr for pr on a day... Some might have got Ip2 the same day.. or a day before or 15 days back.. when they last sat on pr visas.

Reactions: Anjanirai

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Got my passport back today with stamped immigrant visa!

One final question.. Visa does not have my photo on it, the copr document provided though does have my photo.. All good right? When I've traveled to other countries in the past, I've had visas with photos hence the confusion.
It's perfectly ok... Canada pr doesn't have photo.

catchsimeen

Apr 27, 2017
I think that local visa offices almost all of them have a shortage of staff. There are visa officers countable on fingers also there are 1-2 CBSA officers. These handful of people have to look into travel, students, sponsor spousal, sponsor parent, permits etc etc ... So they do this lot wise. One by one ... So once they issue ppr for pr on a day... Some might have got Ip2 the same day.. or a day before or 15 days back.. when they last sat on pr visas.
Looks like you have done a lot of research saurabh ji, thanks for the deep insight :)

Reactions: Lakhanpal.saurabh

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi the change that you saw in your additional documents section. I saw that change on 11 November. I didnt order any GCMS notes. Its totally normal. Lot of people see that change. GCMS wont trigger anything I guess.
Guys

whats the scene with status change my AOR date is 5 th Aug, Stuck at Na 2 for 3.5 months now my Adr status chngd to" need more docs shall send you a message " that we are assuming was because we ordered GCMS notes and the status chng was around the time gcms notes were generated..my application was moved to NDVO on 4th Oct .As we see in normal cases the ADR gets updated time to time in my case the ADR has never been updated to being reviewed (prior the status was Additional documents uploaded).... Kindly suggest if this is normal ?

Last edited:

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Guys

whats the scene with status change my AOR date is 5 th Aug, Stuck at Na 2 for 3.5 months now my Adr status chngd to" need more docs shall send you a message " that we are assuming was because we ordered GCMS notes and the status chng was around the time gcms notes were generated..my application was moved to NDVO on 4th Oct .As we see in normal cases the ADR gets updated time to time in my case the ADR has never been updated to being reviewed (prior the status was Additional documents uploaded).... Kindly suggest if this is normal ?
Please check your uploaded documents list and see if there is any new document requested by them. If not they might request in couple of days. Also, if its changed due to GCMS then it surely will change back to "We do not need additional documents". Also, if you have uploaded any documents on their request and its been a while, you can mail them again about this issue. All the best!