+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 Jan applicant Inland AIP received

jonals

Dec 3, 2016
Hi how is everyone doing? HAPPY NEW YEAR! to everyone at first.

Before the Christmas last year my wife (Sponsor) and me got updated for long time finally! But not sure how long it's taking more to the end. I got a letter says everything is good but still need to process to meet the requirements (So, I'm guessing that's AIP). Also my wife got a letter too says that she is eligible as a sponsor.
After I checked ECAS ,and it shows hers (wife) as Decision Made and mine as In Process still. For the detail one mine, it updated that they started the application on Dec 19, 2017.

I know everyone has different processing time and it varies widely depends on application. Just wondering I will be heard of DM soon or that I could do something to speed up for the application.

Thank you for reading the long story

saleee101

Aug 15, 2017
Hi how is everyone doing? HAPPY NEW YEAR! to everyone at first.

Before the Christmas last year my wife (Sponsor) and me got updated for long time finally! But not sure how long it's taking more to the end. I got a letter says everything is good but still need to process to meet the requirements (So, I'm guessing that's AIP). Also my wife got a letter too says that she is eligible as a sponsor.
After I checked ECAS ,and it shows hers (wife) as Decision Made and mine as In Process still. For the detail one mine, it updated that they started the application on Dec 19, 2017.

I know everyone has different processing time and it varies widely depends on application. Just wondering I will be heard of DM soon or that I could do something to speed up for the application.

Thank you for reading the long story

saleee101

Aug 15, 2017
congrats @jonals
sorry I just have a few questions
# Are both of you applying {you and your wife} applying for permanent residence?
# is your wife a permanent resident? if so,how did you check hers on ECAS,..what identificationtype did you use?
# this letter you got was it by email mail or in your mycic account
#lastly does your wife{sponsor }have a saperate mycic account from yours,

sorry for the too many questions,,,,i am just in a delima. I submitted my application since june and I only got the the correspondent to link my application to an online account in September2017 and since then I have not heard anything..i will realy want some clarity thanks..

jonals

Dec 3, 2016
congrats @jonals
sorry I just have a few questions
# Are both of you applying {you and your wife} applying for permanent residence?
# is your wife a permanent resident? if so,how did you check hers on ECAS,..what identificationtype did you use?
# this letter you got was it by email mail or in your mycic account
#lastly does your wife{sponsor }have a saperate mycic account from yours,

sorry for the too many questions,,,,i am just in a delima. I submitted my application since june and I only got the the correspondent to link my application to an online account in September2017 and since then I have not heard anything..i will realy want some clarity thanks..
Hi
it's okay to have questions that's why this forum exists :)

My wife is a citizen, so she doesn't have to apply for PR but sponsoring me for the application.

For ECAS, there is an instruction how to register on cic website, and once you get an application number or UCI number from AOR letter or whichever things since you applied your application. And then, you would be able to check the process on ECAS using UCI or Application #. When you put your sponsor's information you will see both of you guys' process on ECAS.

I got the AIP letter from email. And for me I didn't use mycic account so as my wife.

Good luck for your application. It seems nothing is processing, but in sudden they would tell you it's done. I just got an email that I have an interview for landing on next week! So don't worry so much. Everything will go through well!