+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 BEIRUT OUTLAND FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update: We got refused. Stating the immigration officer was not satisfied that we meet R4(1)(b) and A16(1). Submitted the appeal today.
Hi Hamed, sorry about the rejection letter, today also I receved the exact same one after my wife attended the interview. I am curios to know how you proceeded whether you appealled or you will re apply? If you do not mind lets chat send my email is mexlakiss@gmail.com

mr.hamed

Jan 21, 2019
I appealed it since I was going to back to Lebanon this summer anyway and had nothing to lose for the appeal process. I'm planning a wedding now, so hopefully if the appeal works I'll just submit evidence of a wedding, if not I will reapply. I also applied for a temporary residence visa, she got refused as well. Apparently there is no evidence that she will go back to Lebanon after her visit.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
I appealed it since I was going to back to Lebanon this summer anyway and had nothing to lose for the appeal process. I'm planning a wedding now, so hopefully if the appeal works I'll just submit evidence of a wedding, if not I will reapply. I also applied for a temporary residence visa, she got refused as well. Apparently there is no evidence that she will go back to Lebanon after her visit.
If your getting married dont waste your time appealing just file a new application it will be faster

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hamed, can you appeal and if it takes long reapply at the same time? Hope your appeal wont take long, i might do the same. Also did you do it via a lawyer ?

Last edited:

mr.hamed

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks Hamed, can you appeal and if it takes long reapply at the same time? Hope your appeal wont take long, i might do the same. Also did you do it via a lawyer ?
I would assume no. I wouldn't want to any way, I would want my money back and use it to reapply.

abd1234

Apr 24, 2019
Hello everybody, I wanted to know how much longer it usually takes to receive the visa after getting the pre arrival service letter and biometrics done. When should I expect to hear a reply?

Last edited:

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Hello everybody, I wanted to know how much longer it usually takes to receive the visa after getting the pre arrival service letter and biometrics done. When should I expect to hear a reply?
There’s no fix date, some applications takes like 8 months and some up to 20.