Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Hello beirut fam... i know that beirut visa office love to give interviews lile 90% of the time i have been married over 4 years and we have a 3 year old son together so what are my chances of getting a interview?
1% i think for me they didn’t ask for interview

Mpka

Feb 23, 2019
Hi they didn't call for interview i think because we have been married for 9 years now.
Application received july 31
Aor 1 November 30 medical and SA dec 7 feb 8 request of additional documents for intent to return to canada February 22 pre

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hi they didn't call for interview i think because we have been married for 9 years now.
Application received july 31
Aor 1 November 30 medical and SA dec 7 feb 8 request of additional documents for intent to return to canada February 22 pre
Hi thats good i have been married for almost 5 years and we have a kid so i hope they wont call what additional documents did you send for intent to return to canada? Im a october applicent aor 2 march 25 from beirut... i sent them a notorized letter from my father that we will be staying with him and i wrote a letter of out plans that i want my kid to go to school in canada... why did they ask you for additional documents and what did you originaly send them? Sorry for bothering you but thanks for helping me...:)

Mpka

Feb 23, 2019
No problem its a stressful procedure for me they requested proof of intent to return since at the beginning i couldn't give them employment termination from Lebanon a year ahead I think that's why they requested again I got a work termination letter screen shot of house search and e mail of me contacting a school abt registration I sent e mail of my registration for an exam i have to take to be able to work in canada and some job searches I have done.

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
A letter saying this: " It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR as a member of the spouse / common law class."
Thank u for ur explanation and yes i did received this letter.

Reactions: Geno.uss

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hamed, sorry about the rejection letter, today also I receved the exact same one after my wife attended the interview. I am curios to know how you proceeded whether you appealled or you will re apply? If you do not mind lets chat send my email is mexlakiss@gmail.com