+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 BEIRUT OUTLAND FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

mr.hamed

Jan 21, 2019
can you share the letter?
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial; min-height: 14.0px} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Arial} span.s1 {font: 12.0px Arial}

Based on the assessment of your file, including your application, the supporting documentation, and the information you provided during the interview, I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine. More specifically, as explained to you during your interview, I am not

satisfied that you are in a genuine husband and wife relationship, as per the local cultural norms and traditions. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you meet R4(1)(b) as well as A16(1)

Ola.A123

Jul 9, 2018
Update: We got refused. Stating the immigration officer was not satisfied that we meet R4(1)(b) and A16(1). Submitted the appeal today.
I'm sorry to hear this... Forgetting about the application and restarting a new one I think is better then appealing, because it takes so much time, but this time you have to do a wedding at least a small one at home between friends and family (the point is to see a white dress with friends and family) .
Or I think you have another choice, is have a student visa, this application is also faster then appealing.

Reactions: nadia alame

mr.hamed

Jan 21, 2019
I'm sorry to hear this... Forgetting about the application and restarting a new one I think is better then appealing, because it takes so much time, but this time you have to do a wedding at least a small one at home between friends and family (the point is to see a white dress with friends and family) .
Or I think you have another choice, is have a student visa, this application is also faster then appealing.
Thanks for the advice. However, I am very meticulous with order of operation. So much has gone into the current application and I won't be down until the summer, so if I can get an answer by then it will be great!

WissamS

Jun 7, 2018
Update: We got refused. Stating the immigration officer was not satisfied that we meet R4(1)(b) and A16(1). Submitted the appeal today.
Sorry Hamed for this bad news. I know very well your bad filling. 2 years ago I have got same refusal. My friend forget the appel , to long process and risky because you do have new proof. You have to apply again call me on whatsup +1 438 499 0101 will explain you all over the phone. Am not consultant just trying to help you. Regards

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Hello Ola hope u r doing well, any news?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial; min-height: 14.0px} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Arial} span.s1 {font: 12.0px Arial}

Based on the assessment of your file, including your application, the supporting documentation, and the information you provided during the interview, I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine. More specifically, as explained to you during your interview, I am not

satisfied that you are in a genuine husband and wife relationship, as per the local cultural norms and traditions. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you meet R4(1)(b) as well as A16(1)
Sorry hamed to hear the bad news :(
As others suggested, you better apply again because appeals take a very long time

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lebanese and Syrian (lots of other Middle East Countries too) are facing Security Screening which is an extensive security check and takes longer time, It is conducted by CSIS and CBSA where they investigate about the PA's history to see if he/she is a risk to Canada in any way
If they felt suspicious about the PA in any way like if the PA had any excessive travel history (even if for tourism) or if the PA had any government jobs or worked with any organisation or been with any political party then they will conduct further investigation
even the PA's full name and DOB can cause a delay (if the PA's full name is very common it makes it a bit harder to do checks faster)

Last edited:

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hello beirut fam... i know that beirut visa office love to give interviews lile 90% of the time i have been married over 4 years and we have a 3 year old son together so what are my chances of getting a interview?