+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 BEIRUT OUTLAND FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

Assaf97

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just dropping in to see if anyone can sure additional information and help in anyway!

My brother is sponsoring my mother & I (under 21) and received an email last night stating that he was approved for eligibility and that our application has been forward to Beirut! I believe all we have left is the police clearance, medicals, and final interview! Is that all or am I missing anything else?

How long does it usually take between the application being forwarded to Beirut and final interview? I am trying to estimate when we would have to leave Lebanon if everything works out and hoping that it doesnt come in the middle of my university semesters!

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Just dropping in to see if anyone can sure additional information and help in anyway!

My brother is sponsoring my mother & I (under 21) and received an email last night stating that he was approved for eligibility and that our application has been forward to Beirut! I believe all we have left is the police clearance, medicals, and final interview! Is that all or am I missing anything else?

How long does it usually take between the application being forwarded to Beirut and final interview? I am trying to estimate when we would have to leave Lebanon if everything works out and hoping that it doesnt come in the middle of my university semesters!
Well assaf some of are waiting for more than one year

Husseindaabis

Oct 6, 2018
Lebanon
It’s ok dear but some details can’t share it here in public so it’s better on whatsapp
I’m with you
When they need visa they can go to whatsapp group to see what we can do
So guys if you need your visa in a short time contact us to work in a team
And who wants to stay here good luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Wow thats an insanely long time, is that in general for all types of sponsorships or mostly spouses? Because from what i’m seeing, most posts here are spouse sponsorships
PGP used to take up to 4 years sometimes more. Many of last year's PGP applications took between 1-2 years but this year they are processing PGP much faster. Hard to estimate.

Reactions: zeinaCanada

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
im a july 21
on mar 1
i emailed the empessy in leb after 15 days i got this email back
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
The application about which you are enquiring is pending background checks. No further action is required at this time. Applicants are advised to monitor their email and telephone closely as they may be contacted at any time for additional information.
Please note that we are unable to give a precise time frame for the next stage at this time as processing times vary depending on the complexity of the case under review.
Hello Ali how can i contact u?

jaafar1982

Oct 19, 2018
Hello guys, information needed please.
I recently got my DM in canada & been asked to submit my family applications to the visa office in Beirut. Today i called the VAC for appointment but they said they are not responsible for PR applications. Any idea where to submit?
Many thanks.

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hello guys, information needed please.
I recently got my DM in canada & been asked to submit my family applications to the visa office in Beirut. Today i called the VAC for appointment but they said they are not responsible for PR applications. Any idea where to submit?
Many thanks.
Hi jaafar
Are you applying to sponsor your wife ?!?
Are you in Quebec ?! If you are in quebec you have to submit the MIDI to beirut VO otherwise everything will continue Within the government process...

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hi everyone, im starting to think it really is a one years processing time from the time beirut begins to process the application.
Yes I think soo, my friend wife just received her approve last week after months of treatment.. when it’s on Security check we cannot do anything actually, we need just to be patient

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Wow thats an insanely long time, is that in general for all types of sponsorships or mostly spouses? Because from what i’m seeing, most posts here are spouse sponsorships
Canuck78 explain it very well

It’s a process need to continue we need just to wait, I think the better is to continue your life until the visa came, it’s matter of time don’t stop your life waiting

Reactions: lama.abdul