+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 BEIRUT OUTLAND FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

CanLeb2018

Aug 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Hey guys! I came on here for moral support... about 3 months ago my husband’s file was transferred to Beirut and since then nothing. no online updates either. I ordered the notes recently and they are planning on sending him to interview; the due date is August 31 (whatever that means? Will they request an interview before this date?) Security and criminal check have not started either and I hear those take the longest. This waiting time is killing us. I know you’re all in the same situation and some for much longer.
I just hope everything goes well and quickly for everyone!

Reactions: yaacoub89

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
So I just receive the notes

1- Eligibility: done
2- Criminality : done
3- Security : Blank

nothing else

I have 3 activities with no information I don't want what this mean

Due date: is the date is end of November 2018

I need to be patient only...

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
So I just receive the notes

1- Eligibility: done
2- Criminality : done
3- Security : Blank

nothing else

I have 3 activities with no information I don't want what this mean

Due date: is the date is end of November 2018

I need to be patient only...
When did you apply

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
It showed on my notes of page 42 under activity 18 for biographic which now i’m not sure if it’s for background check or not.

I will request another set of notes in 2 weeks.
I have the same too , I will request anither set in one month

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Hey guys! I came on here for moral support... about 3 months ago my husband’s file was transferred to Beirut and since then nothing. no online updates either. I ordered the notes recently and they are planning on sending him to interview; the due date is August 31 (whatever that means? Will they request an interview before this date?) Security and criminal check have not started either and I hear those take the longest. This waiting time is killing us. I know you’re all in the same situation and some for much longer.
I just hope everything goes well and quickly for everyone!

hi Stay positive and try your best to be.
it takes at least 5 months to see a change, wait and you can order your note again to see more details.
the total waiting time for my wife was 5 Months 12 days only and she get her PR and visa (i'm telling you to give you some hope) we are together since 2009 and we travelled a lot we have lot of shared things bank accounts,plane tickets to 5-6 countries, pictures .....

Reactions: zeinaCanada

Assaf97

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys! Glad to see other Lebanese here who are in similar situations, hoping I can find someone who is in a very similar situation to me!

Has anyone here sponsored their parents? My older brother who is a PR in Canada applied for my mother and me (I was under 21 at the time of the application), we sent our application in January and were chosen for the lottery. We sent in the paperwork and forums that they asked for before the deadline which I believe was in mid may. On August 23rd my brother received an email stating that we were selected for the 2018 intake cap and were given an application number starting with "F000" and that we should use this number for reference to our file and for proof of payment.

My problem now is that where does this leave us, what does this email exactly mean and what happens next? Is there anyway to check our application status online? What are the steps that we have left before we are granted PR?

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hi Assaf

You can link your application online by accessing the GCKey

But honestly they don’ Update anything

BVO are very slow

Assaf97

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi Assaf

You can link your application online by accessing the GCKey

But honestly they don’ Update anything

BVO are very slow
I'm not even sure if our application is at the BVO since the email that we received was from the "Mississauga Centre", do you have any idea if our application is sent directly to Beirut after receiving that email? Is this email considered our or is the AOR an entire different thing?

My brother is against linking our application to the GCKey since he checks his emails much more then we check the GCKey and I can't really convince him otherwise.

Assaf97

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
You really should link your application because if they request additional information then you can easily upload it instead of mailing.

Also, they do update the status on your medical and if they are requesting an interview and if they started the background check.
Right, I'll definitely talk to him soon thanks Lama!

Sorry for the bother 3njad but I'm becoming frustrated since I can't find much information online and all I want to know is at what point we are in our process and what happens next, Would you be able to check my newest post and let me know if you know anything about it?