waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
adrihunn said:
But I cant check my ECAS without my UCI number..
you can use the sponsor's information to sign into ecas to check the status of the applicant's application. most applicants don't receive their UCI until the visa office contacts them (which is often near the END of the process), or if that doesn't happen, then they don't get it until they get their approval paper. it is not a necessity while waiting for your processing to be complete.

PixieDuster

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
GTA - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Inland withdrawn/ Resubmitted Outland 3-FEB-2015
AOR Received.
28-MAR-2015
File Transfer...
13-APR-2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
17-MAY-2015
Panamai said:
Got our SA today! :D
This makes me so excited - you got your AOR the same day we did... so fingers crossed!!

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
PixieDuster said:
This makes me so excited - you got your AOR the same day we did... so fingers crossed!!
Just got mine, your email will be coming to you any minute or day now. I am signing off from the Jan thread. The spreadsheet was extremely accurate in tracking the progress so well done for that.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Got my SA too @ 2:08 pm today.
Aor recd:28 March
SA recd:31 March :)

Panamai

Oct 3, 2013
Kingston, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
File Transfer...
31-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM 05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-11-2015
Yay! Congrats, guys! ;D

lorrein

Jan 12, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2015
File Transfer...
28/03/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
Pollination21 said:
If you apply outland will you be able to travel to Canada to visit your spouse while the application is being processed?
Hi Pollination! I want to share some information with you :) for my case I applied for a visitor record because I was already inside of Canada but for the visitor visa CIC ask for almost the same information (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/tourist.asp)

Then the trick it's to add extra info that will help to support your application (and I know all of this info because I hired a lawyer and she helped me a lot, actually I got my papers and I am right now in Canada with my hubby). These are the extra documents that you must add (but they are not in the list of documents that they normally ask for but remember you have to play smarter than them).

-If you have been in Canada before add the stamp made by Canadian authorities on your most recent entry into Canada and any other marked pages
-Photocopy of your last 3 Bank Statements and you HUSBAND'S statements
- Photocopy of your Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of the submission of your Spousal Sponsorship Application, as a receipt or any other document that proves the submission. If you already have UCI then add any paper that has it.
-If you have been working in your country ask for a employer's letter. It has to has this specifications: company letterhead, must be signed for the responsible, have the printed name and title of the responsible person and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and (if applicable) website address). The letter has to has the specific period of your employment with the company, position, main responsibilities, annual salary, number of hours worked per week.
-Any link that you have with your country can help you to prove that you will not remain in Canada further than the period allowed to stay and you after will return to your country as stated by the conditions of her visitor's visa.
-You need a invitation letter, there's a couple of examples in the forum of visitor's visa.

Husband's documents:
- Copy of his last Notice of Assessment
- Birth certificate's copy & passport's copy
- Last3 Bank Statements
- Employer's letter: see specifications (the letter has to has company letterhead, must be signed for the responsible, have the printed name and title of the responsible person and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and (if applicable) website address). The letter has to has the specific period of your employment with the company, position, main responsibilities, annual salary, number of hours worked per week.

I hope all this info helps :)

lorrein

Jan 12, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2015
File Transfer...
28/03/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
Btw I got my Sponsor approval yesterday 30, March :D they sent my documents to Mexico

:D

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
lorrein said:
Hi Pollination! I want to share some information with you :) for my case I applied for a visitor record because I was already inside of Canada but for the visitor visa CIC ask for almost the same information (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/tourist.asp)

Then the trick it's to add extra info that will help to support your application (and I know all of this info because I hired a lawyer and she helped me a lot, actually I got my papers and I am right now in Canada with my hubby). These are the extra documents that you must add (but they are not in the list of documents that they normally ask for but remember you have to play smarter than them).

-If you have been in Canada before add the stamp made by Canadian authorities on your most recent entry into Canada and any other marked pages
-Photocopy of your last 3 Bank Statements and you HUSBAND'S statements
- Photocopy of your Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of the submission of your Spousal Sponsorship Application, as a receipt or any other document that proves the submission. If you already have UCI then add any paper that has it.
-If you have been working in your country ask for a employer's letter. It has to has this specifications: company letterhead, must be signed for the responsible, have the printed name and title of the responsible person and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and (if applicable) website address). The letter has to has the specific period of your employment with the company, position, main responsibilities, annual salary, number of hours worked per week.
-Any link that you have with your country can help you to prove that you will not remain in Canada further than the period allowed to stay and you after will return to your country as stated by the conditions of her visitor's visa.
-You need a invitation letter, there's a couple of examples in the forum of visitor's visa.

Husband's documents:
- Copy of his last Notice of Assessment
- Birth certificate's copy & passport's copy
- Last3 Bank Statements
- Employer's letter: see specifications (the letter has to has company letterhead, must be signed for the responsible, have the printed name and title of the responsible person and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and (if applicable) website address). The letter has to has the specific period of your employment with the company, position, main responsibilities, annual salary, number of hours worked per week.

I hope all this info helps :)
PLEASE also look at MikeyMikes posts in this forum about a TRV, some excellent info there in addition to the excellent info given above.

adrihunn

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
None (SA Confirmed through phone)
File Transfer...
March 24, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2015
rhcohen2014 said:
you can use the sponsor's information to sign into ecas to check the status of the applicant's application. most applicants don't receive their UCI until the visa office contacts them (which is often near the END of the process), or if that doesn't happen, then they don't get it until they get their approval paper. it is not a necessity while waiting for your processing to be complete.
But I am the sponsor.. Lol. I cant log into ECAS. I want to know my case processing too.. Accdng to CIC, they havent sent me any letter cause my email is not listed.

aamai

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
hey guys I got AOR on march 19 and never get anything from them in the same email I got UCI what is the next step from my process and does that mean I have to wait for SA
I Checked my application online it just says received application please let me know what is the next step that I should get?????????

PixieDuster

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
GTA - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
28-MAR-2015
File Transfer...
13-APR-2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
17-MAY-2015
realismsleeve said:
Just got mine, your email will be coming to you any minute or day now. I am signing off from the Jan thread. The spreadsheet was extremely accurate in tracking the progress so well done for that.
Baaahh... still waiting! I hope the fact that we first applied Inland doesn't throw this for us. Fingers crossed something comes today! Or at least before the weekend!

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
PixieDuster said:
Baaahh... still waiting! I hope the fact that we first applied Inland doesn't throw this for us. Fingers crossed something comes today! Or at least before the weekend!
I'm so frustrated.
Looks like February applicants ain't moving forward. And I'm a march applicant.
I'm a little scared :(

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
DanSlh said:
I'm so frustrated.
Looks like February applicants ain't moving forward. And I'm a march applicant.
I'm a little scared :(
The way i understood it from monitoring how cic work over few weeks.
- They update CIC processing times Thursday/Friday around noon time. (always for numbers of the week before.)
- CIC Sends approval letters or AORs by the end of the week (Thursday to Saturday). Most probably they start processing new batch of application on Monday and release the data to the applicants by the end of the week.

Just my interpretation! Not necessarily correct!

PixieDuster

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
GTA - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
28-MAR-2015
File Transfer...
13-APR-2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
17-MAY-2015
dedoz said:
The way i understood it from monitoring how cic work over few weeks.
- They update CIC processing times Thursday/Friday around noon time. (always for numbers of the week before.)
- CIC Sends approval letters or AORs by the end of the week (Thursday to Saturday). Most probably they start processing new batch of application on Monday and release the data to the applicants by the end of the week.

Just my interpretation! Not necessarily correct!
I wouldn't be surprised if this week's a little slow - they won't be working on Friday, will they? Stat holiday and all that.