+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2015 JANUARY - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICATION

charliej

Sep 13, 2014
Just received the email regarding medical examination instructions. My spouse had an upfront medical done and it was forwarded to the Ottawa CPC before our application was sent. Technically with the amount of time our application has been in Ottawa the 12 months have elapsed. It says that his medical results have been received on the client application status. The email makes no reference of them being received just that:

"These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application."

._. I would like to be able to confirm that his original medical examination is still valid. Anyone recommend how to make contact? I have not tried before.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
charliej said:
Just received the email regarding medical examination instructions. My spouse had an upfront medical done and it was forwarded to the Ottawa CPC before our application was sent. Technically with the amount of time our application has been in Ottawa the 12 months have elapsed. It says that his medical results have been received on the client application status. The email makes no reference of them being received just that:

"These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application."

._. I would like to be able to confirm that his original medical examination is still valid. Anyone recommend how to make contact? I have not tried before.
I guess they are requesting that you do another medical examination since the first one is expired already. What is the source of your confusion?

charliej

Sep 13, 2014
Sa3Sa3 said:
I guess they are requesting that you do another medical examination since the first one is expired already. What is the source of your confusion?
It has only been a few weeks since the 12 month time limit has elapsed. My confusion stems from the general wording of the email. It is very similar to the request for Police Certificates which seemed to have been sent out to quite a few individuals even though it was to be disregarded - as they (us as well) had already submitted the originals with our application.

I had hoped they would let slide with the wording on the CIC website under validity:
Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam.

Just bummed out if that is the case.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
charliej said:
It has only been a few weeks since the 12 month time limit has elapsed. My confusion stems from the general wording of the email. It is very similar to the request for Police Certificates which seemed to have been sent out to quite a few individuals even though it was to be disregarded - as they (us as well) had already submitted the originals with our application.

I had hoped they would let slide with the wording on the CIC website under validity:
Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam.

Just bummed out if that is the case.
I suggest that you go for the second medical exam.

Best luck

Skystar

Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
ccastillo said:
HALLLELUJAH WE JUST GOT OUR PPR TODAY! :eek: ;) :)
Congrats ccastillo!

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
hey guys

CAN YOU PUT A COLUMN IN THE SPREADSHEET WHICH TELLS YOU WHICH COUNTRY THE SPOUSE(PERSON BEING SPONSORED) IS RESIDING AND ANOTHER COLUMN FOR THE NATIONALITY OF THE SPOUSE (BEING SPONSORED)

Skystar

Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
Guys! Singapore visa office requested PC on August 26. but they didn't request remedical. My medical got expired on July 02 . Is this normal guys? They should have requested me for PC and remedical together but they just requested PC.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
ALM123 said:
hey guys

CAN YOU PUT A COLUMN IN THE SPREADSHEET WHICH TELLS YOU WHICH COUNTRY THE SPOUSE(PERSON BEING SPONSORED) IS RESIDING AND ANOTHER COLUMN FOR THE NATIONALITY OF THE SPOUSE (BEING SPONSORED)
You can add this in the notes...(I'm not the spreadsheet owner...but the request has been made before and I think this was the main course of action)

C.

Ineffable

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
IP: Oct. 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
Skystar said:
Guys! Singapore visa office requested PC on August 26. but they didn't request remedical. My medical got expired on July 02 . Is this normal guys? They should have requested me for PC and remedical together but they just requested PC.
The CIC can choose to extend your medical expiration date. They may have felt you're in good health and that it wasn't worth making you get another one.

Consider yourself lucky! :p

Raqskie

Feb 27, 2015
Hi everyone...got my visa and COPR...God is good all the time...

Wish everyone here got a good news too...be with my husband soon... Both of us so so so happy and excited...

Thanks!!

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Raqskie said:
Hi everyone...got my visa and COPR...God is good all the time...

Wish everyone here got a good news too...be with my husband soon... Both of us so so so happy and excited...

Thanks!!
Great news!! Can you add ur timeline to the 2015 spreadsheet?

C.

Roni07

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
12/03/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
Hi
Finally, my wife got her PR card and paperwork from CDN in the mail today. it took 10 months.
Does anyone know if once getting the Provincial Medical card, are you automatically considered tax payer and have to pay taxes even if you live outside the country ?

Sunshinejuli

Jan 31, 2012
Hi everyone, we finally got our passports requested for PR visas, had interview on 12 of August but it took almost two month for Mississauga to proses add-on documents of our newborn child.... They are really not organized with add-on procedure ;( but it's all over now!!! Praise the Lord!!!!