Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
I'm not exactly sure what you are referencing, however, under the document checklist, it requires you to fill out IMM3911 as shown in this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp which states:

"Part 3: Information guides
Sponsored relatives must follow specific instructions depending on where they live. To find their region, use the list below."

Cypress is listed under the Middle East and Central Asia http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

Can you reference the URL that says Tel Aviv and Rome? Where your application ends up has little to do with the country specific instructions for the purpose of application. However, they will have specific instructions for corresponding with you (each office operates differently it seems in how they communicate, update ECAS, when they ask for passports, how long it takes to return them, etc)

That having been said, if you can contact them and get an answer, you'll know for sure (although again, people have been saying that the consistency of response from CIC is questionable).

C.

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
stephcy said:
I'll email them to find out as it is still a bit confusing. In CIC website Cyprus is shown under Tel Aviv and Rome. Their website doesn't seem to be fully updated and possibly not the guides either if they had made any changes.
It is confusing, based on what happened to me where I had a letter saying it was going to Israel after sponsorship approval and it was sent to Rome I am pretty sure Cyprus will be processed in Rome from now on. It is good news because Rome seem to be working quickly:)

Tihompra01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 April 2015
AOR Received.
15 May 2015
File Transfer...
12 June 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
22-08-2016
Passport Req..
22-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2016
LANDED..........
02-10-2016
My spousal application sent on: April 7 along with Upfront medical and Police certificates
Acknowledge from Mississauga: May 28
Acknowledge from NDVO : June 12(Asked to provide Police Clearance and Landing Fee if not already provided)

till July 28- ECS status still the same. Application received. Medical results received. No call for Passport. hoping to hear soon. the only change which I noticed is that since last week instead of my Canadian lawyer address, it is showing my home Indian address in the address box.

harwi said:
Hi
i applied for my wife. My file arrived at Missisuga on 21-Jan-15. My visa office is new delhi.
Will i get any update (like file number or receiving status) now or they gona contact me after 85 days.

Cleric515

Mar 12, 2014
Just got our approval letter from Permanent Residency Unit yesterday WOOOOOO, have till November to land so we're gonna head to Montana for our anniversary in September and get the wife landed, happened a lot faster than what I thought it was going to be, maybe it's because I'm military, maybe not:p Handed in application January 2015, Approved Sponsorship March 2015, Approved with Papers July 2015, Going to Land September 2015, Good Luck to the rest of you ^.^ !!!!!

Panamai

Oct 3, 2013
Kingston, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
File Transfer...
31-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM 05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-11-2015
Cleric515 said:
Just got our approval letter from Permanent Residency Unit yesterday WOOOOOO, have till November to land so we're gonna head to Montana for our anniversary in September and get the wife landed, happened a lot faster than what I thought it was going to be, maybe it's because I'm military, maybe not:p Handed in application January 2015, Approved Sponsorship March 2015, Approved with Papers July 2015, Going to Land September 2015, Good Luck to the rest of you ^.^ !!!!!
Congrats! :) Ottawa visa office?

Panamai

Oct 3, 2013
Kingston, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
File Transfer...
31-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM 05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-11-2015
Cleric515 said:
Yes it went through Ottawa
Awesome! I'm glad to see some movement in Ottawa! I submitted Jan 30th. Hoping for good news soon!

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
realismsleeve said:
It is confusing, based on what happened to me where I had a letter saying it was going to Israel after sponsorship approval and it was sent to Rome I am pretty sure Cyprus will be processed in Rome from now on. It is good news because Rome seem to be working quickly:)
I've read in other threads that sometimes files are transferred to other VO's for various reasons, maybe a backlog at that VO or who knows why. Some people even get theirs transferred to Ottawa. So, I would not be concerned especially if it's a shorter processing time, that's basically a bonus for you.

Roni07

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
12/03/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
My spouse whom i'm sponsoring from the US received this e-mail today, I paid the $1,040.00 back when I submitted the application and have the receipt.
So do I have to send it to them again plus paycheck and residency info to confirm residency ?
thnaks

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which is in progress at our office.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

Proof of Residence/Intent to Reside

We wish to ask you at this time to provide proof that your sponsor resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, banking history, employment letters, lease agreements, etc. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

If your sponsor does not currently reside in Canada, please provide proof that he/she intends to reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to employment letters, lease agreements, copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency. Driver’s licences, property tax assessments, social insurance or health insurance cards are not sufficient to show intent to return.

RPRF (If you have already paid the RPRF, please disregard)

We wish to remind you at this time to pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca .

Your response to the above request is required within 45 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa

UA-Forever

Jul 30, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Roni07 said:
My spouse whom i'm sponsoring from the US received this e-mail today, I paid the $1,040.00 back when I submitted the application and have the receipt.
So do I have to send it to them again plus paycheck and residency info to confirm residency ?
thnaks

Hey Roni07, I just had the same request(s) sent to me this week. Note RPRF (If you have already paid the RPRF, please disregard). The keyword is "if" because in my e-mail that Ottawa sent there was no "if" in that statement which meant It was not paid (I paid right away and sent it in). Your best bet for that issue is to call CIC Ottawa and speak with an immigration person and they can confirm for you whether or not they received your payment (I did the same just to make sure they had it on my wife's file). Now in regards to the proof of residence/intent to reside just scan a bunch of proof (as listed in their e-mail) and sent it to the same address. I made the mistake of not including my UCI number in my e-mail when I sent them the proof so I got a response saying there wasn't enough information for them to process it so I used this format given to me by someone on this forum in another post, it looks like this :

This e-mail is in relation to an application for permanent residence in the family class currently being processed by CPC-Ottawa. This application is under the "sponsored spouse and partner" category, and I am the principal applicant/sponsored person.

Sponsor's Name: <omitted>
Sponsor's Date of Birth: <omitted>
Sponsor's UCI: <omitted>
Application Number: <omitted>

Sponsored Person: <omitted>
Sponsored Person's Date of Birth: <omitted>
Sponsored Person's UCI: <omitted>

Address in Canada: <omitted>
Phone number (cell): <omitted>
Phone number (home): <omitted>

At the end of my e-mail I also wrote the receipt number of my RPRF payment just so there was no questions about that. (You should call in and confirm they received your payment and get your receipt number to add to the e-mail)

Hope this helps!

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
Hello January Batch mates!

Update on my file would be an email from SG Visa office requesting for complete medical, police clearance and copy of the passport bio. I know i have provided all of these on my initial package but i know it'll expired in just two months so even though i know the one they had is still valid i might just redo my medicals and clearances. I know it's a hassle but hopefully that'll be the last one cause it's kinda expensive too. Is there anyone here who had the same experience? Your insights would be very helpful!

Good luck to everyone and have a great day!!

CC 8)

Skystar

Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
ccastillo said:
Hello January Batch mates!

Update on my file would be an email from SG Visa office requesting for complete medical, police clearance and copy of the passport bio. I know i have provided all of these on my initial package but i know it'll expired in just two months so even though i know the one they had is still valid i might just redo my medicals and clearances. I know it's a hassle but hopefully that'll be the last one cause it's kinda expensive too. Is there anyone here who had the same experience? Your insights would be very helpful!

Good luck to everyone and have a great day!!

CC 8)
Hi ccastillo. Omg! I'm sure you are gonna have your visa very soon. I know they will want my medical and police clearance because they are expired. I'm still waiting. I haven't received anything yet

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
Skystar said:
Hi ccastillo. Omg! I'm sure you are gonna have your visa very soon. I know they will want my medical and police clearance because they are expired. I'm still waiting. I haven't received anything yet
Hi Skystar!!

Hopefully soon!! I was jumping to see an email last night from them. My question is should i still provide them my medical (i am the sponsor) but it says on the letter (if applicable) so it's kinda vague. I don't know if i should do a medical too or not.

You'll have good news too pretty soon, i can feel Singapore is being productive now!!

Based on some other timeline it only took 2 months after remedical for them to issue the Visa!! So yah hopefully my predictions will come true!! Haha :) I know my expectations are a bit high.. but i just got too excited hehe and it's better to be positive, right? :)

CC

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
I received my visa in my passport and COPR forms today. Applied Jan 31st 2015 and now finally I am able to enter Canada.
It has been a very long, emotional and stressful experience but it is worth it in the end, hang on in there guys!

stephcy

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015