Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015
GeekMahi said:
Hello,

Can somebody tell me what is AOR 2. Last communication(email) from cic was the SA with pdf saying your document has been sent to the .... office for the further process

Thank You,
Mahi
AOR2 is basically the same letter that you got from Mississauga, but this time from your VO (in your case New Delhi).

Generally, the AOR is sent to the sponsor, and the AOR2 to the main applicant.

On the spreadsheet, you said you received that on April 13.

Mapleson

Apr 2, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015
Hey everyone,

I've started updating the 2015 spreadsheet (gone through January) and added links to everyone's profiles. Those that don't match names on the spreadsheet to here or have been inactive for 2 weeks or more are greyed out so that we can better tell where things stand as a process.

Have a look and let me know if (a) you aren't yet listed or (b) you're grey and shouldn't be.

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
what is gcms notes and how do i get it even i paid money but i dont know adress that i can send the reciept

eminem_n_rihannah99

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Mississauga, Ontario, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SA 25-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2014
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPII!!!!
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOOOOONN!!!
LANDED..........
SOON!
Mapleson said:
Hey everyone,

I've started updating the 2015 spreadsheet (gone through January) and added links to everyone's profiles. Those that don't match names on the spreadsheet to here or have been inactive for 2 weeks or more are greyed out so that we can better tell where things stand as a process.

Have a look and let me know if (a) you aren't yet listed or (b) you're grey and shouldn't be.
Can you please add me? Medical already received

PhantomUser

Dec 20, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8 2015
AOR Received.
March 12 2015
File Transfer...
March 16 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
November 22 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 7 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 20 2015
Anyone got updates from the Manila VO?

healer

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19 2015
AOR Received.
March 21 2015
File Transfer...
SA- March 24 2015
Med's Done....
January 9 2015
Passport Req..
April 27, 2015 (ECAS Status: May 8 2015--> In Process
VISA ISSUED...
DM: May 27, 2015 VOH: June 17, 2015
PhantomUser said:
Anyone got updates from the Manila VO?
Hi.. VOH already last June 17..

GeekMahi

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mapleson said:
AOR2 is basically the same letter that you got from Mississauga, but this time from your VO (in your case New Delhi).

Generally, the AOR is sent to the sponsor, and the AOR2 to the main applicant.

On the spreadsheet, you said you received that on April 13.
Correct, i Recieved AOR in APRIL 13th/ For Delhi Visa office, do they send AOR through email or through snail mail?

Thank You,
Mahi

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
MY hubby(sponsor)got an email today requesting proof of employment from Singapore visa office.and they just gave 60 days for submitting it.he already got approved this june.All my worry is he is unemployed right now.and we can't arrange that.I think they are going to refuse it.because they have mentioned that failure to comply may result in the refusal of your application.guys plz help me.what should I DO??

Skystar

Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
allah amar rob said:
MY hubby(sponsor)got an email today requesting proof of employment from Singapore visa office.and they just gave 60 days for submitting it.he already got approved this june.All my worry is he is unemployed right now.and we can't arrange that.I think they are going to refuse it.because they have mentioned that failure to comply may result in the refusal of your application.guys plz help me.what should I DO??
Did you receive AOR2 from Singapore VO?

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
allah amar rob said:
why they are requesting to submit the employment proof in spouse application employment is not important for sponsored person i think if he is unemployed you should write a letter explaining his current situation and submit that letter

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
I don't know why they asked for my sponsor's employment proof.and they only emailed my sponsor not me.I am shocked because he already got approval from cic Mississauga.Isn't this weird?Now we are going to write a letter for his unemployment situation that he is currently looking for a good job.Now the question is my sponsor is going to be a Canadian citizen in this month.should we include that also in our letter?cic Singapore has given us 60 days timeline to comply.So as soon as he gets his citizenship we will send those docs to Singapore visa office or else they may refuse our application :-[ :-[

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME! :D
allah amar rob said:
Just send a letter of explanation that your husband is currently unemployed but is seeking for a job. It's better to send them a correspondence rather than not sending anything at all. Goodluck on your application!

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
allah amar rob said:
I don't know why they asked for my sponsor's employment proof.and they only emailed my sponsor not me.I am shocked because he already got approval from cic Mississauga.Isn't this weird?Now we are going to write a letter for his unemployment situation that he is currently looking for a good job.Now the question is my sponsor is going to be a Canadian citizen in this month.should we include that also in our letter?cic Singapore has given us 60 days timeline to comply.So as soon as he gets his citizenship we will send those docs to Singapore visa office or else they may refuse our application :-[ :-[
There is no need to attach any document of citizenship, this will do same as PR document do with the application the benefit of the citizenship is the sponsor can go to his or her spouse can spend unlimited time but a PR holder can not do the same

I think you should not wait for the citizenship document just write the letter with explanation as soon as possible.

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
mrsB said:
Just send a letter of explanation that your husband is currently unemployed but is seeking for a job. It's better to send them a correspondence rather than not sending anything at all. Goodluck on your application!
thanks so much! mrs b

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
pindu said:
There is no need to attach any document of citizenship, this will do same as PR document do with the application the benefit of the citizenship is the sponsor can go to his or her spouse can spend unlimited time but a PR holder can not do the same

I think you should not wait for the citizenship document just write the letter with explanation as soon as possible.
i think you are right.we will write the explanation letter.but do they consider that my sponsor is unemployed and we are not submitting any employment proof?is only an explanation letter enough?