File Transfer...
March 24, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2015
This waiting is a killer.. They received our file on the 14th.. But no response coming from them yet :-[

borealis

Sep 23, 2014
NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 (received)
steveohan said:
Reading the last few pages has made me nervous :(
My app was received Jan 05, but have not heard any news yet.
I'd tell you not to worry, but I know I'd be nervous as well. I hope you get your AOR soon.

PeriwinkleNymph said:
FINALLY!!!!! WE received AOR today!!! We are so happy!! I can't contain my happiness!!!! WEEEEE

CIC received our app January 8, AOR released by March 12,2015!

Crossing fingers for a smooth SA:) God bless us all....:)
Congratulations! :D And thanks for reporting. :)

Bubbles87 said:
January, 07 2015 Applicant here.. Just got the AOR, March 12.

I cannot even begin to state how relieved I am my package got to the correct place!! :p
I hear you, Bubbles. I was so afraid they'd misplace mine and I wouldn't realize it until April. Lmao. I guess it can happen, though. :(

jennjj said:
I was stressing and I went out for lunch, forgot about it for an hour or so annnndddd:

I JUST RECEIVED AOR!! ;D ;D ;D

I AM SO HAPPY! APP RECEIVED JAN 9TH AOR MARCH 12!
Haha that's awesome. Great timing. ;)

I have no idea what to do about your middle name mixup. How strange. Perhaps call them to explain the error?

Monikarthic said:
I Submitted my Application on Jan 6th 2015, Received and Signed Canada Post says received on Jan 7th. But i received email today stating Application has been received on Jan 8th 2015. Well anyways finally i have a application Number.
Same thing happened to me. *shrug*

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
I just received my SA today, 4 days after receiving AOR!!

But i was expecting it will be sent out to Manila but our application were transferred to Singapore.. Since my husband is currently staying in Thailand. (He is a Filipino-Thai and Spouse application in Thailand is processed in SG)

Tho the processing time in Singapore VO is quite long compare to Manila, im still thankful that i know they are processing our papers..

Have a great weekend y'all and looking forward to hear more good news about you guys!

Happy waiting for all of us! ;)

LaLa320

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo/Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
09-06-15
AOR Received.
SA received, Dec. 11, 2014, AOR, Dec. 18, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec. 11, 2014
Med's Request
Med's sent in with app, requested again 09-06-15
Med's Done....
May 20, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-15
ccastillo said:

But i was expecting it will be sent out to Manila but our application were transferred to Singapore.. Since my husband is currently staying in Thailand. (He is a Filipino-Thai and Spouse application in Thailand is processed in SG)

Tho the processing time in Singapore VO is quite long compare to Manila, im still thankful that i know they are processing our papers..

Have a great weekend y'all and looking forward to hear more good news about you guys!

Congratulations!!!!

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
ccastillo said:

Congrats!! Hope January first week applicants get their SAs this week. And January second week applicants get their AORs too... :)

PhantomUser

Dec 20, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8 2015
AOR Received.
March 12 2015
File Transfer...
March 16 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
November 22 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 7 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 20 2015
ccastillo said:

Congrats! Hope I get mine this week too. :)

Roni07

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
12/03/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
Received a Citizenship and Immigration Canada - CPCM - Communication to client - email and it said that ot ahs been forwarded to office abraod but address shows as Ottawa. My wife did her e-medical upfront with a UMI number but the instructions say to complete this (IMM1017B UPFRONT) ?

''This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

behalf of ---- and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent

Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the

Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,

fax, or in writing as follows:

CPC-Ottawa

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region

219 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1, Canada

E-mail: CPC--Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Fax number: (613) 946-6059

This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the

Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Provincial Requirements for Residents of Quebec

If you are a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the

Provincial Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de

l'immigration, de la diversité et de l'inclusion (MIDI) website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

(Sponsors and Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms and promptly submit them

to the MIDI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not submit any of the MIDI forms to

this office as they will only be returned to you.

You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. If you

received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. You

may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MIDI.

For further information regarding provincial requirements, please contact the Province of Québec

General Inquiries Services at 514-864-9191 or 1-877-864-9191.

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Requirement for Medical Examination

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original

Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical

Up-front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical

examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above

along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this

deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow

continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal

of your relative's application.

Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support

The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic

requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the

granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another

province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your

sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent

residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued

to them.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to

defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. A Permanent

Resident Visa cannot be issued to your relative(s) until this payment is submitted.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application.

Examples of changes include:

 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family

member, a marriage or a divorce;

 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

 Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final

decision has not been made on your relative's application for permanent residence. You may be

eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of

your file has not yet begun.

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately.

Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct

address may result in delays in the processing of your application. Please note that CPC Mississauga

will not update contact information; all changes to your address must be completed online.

Contact Information

For information about Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) programs and services, application

forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.

To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You

Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

How do I check the status of my application?

You may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this

correspondence to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit

www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the CIC website at

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of

inquiries submitted to this office and Canadian visa offices abroad, status updates on cases are not

normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in

the CIC website.

Sincerely,''

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
steveohan said:
I didnt get an AOR, but I just opened my email to find SA!!! So happy this first step is complete!!
Congrats!! Thats great news!! On a Sunday though? Are they working 24/7 now ::)

Roni07

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
12/03/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
I have the UCI number and application No and try to check the status but it says the information is incorrect. The info it's asking for is for the applicant, family name DOB etc not the person being sponsored. Correct ?

CANANICA

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
03 -03-2015
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Roni07 said:
I have the UCI number and application No and try to check the status but it says the information is incorrect. The info it's asking for is for the applicant, family name DOB etc not the person being sponsored. Correct ?
Yes it is the person being the sponsor who's info is needed. Also it might be because SA was yet complete as in not able to login.

PeriwinkleNymph

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
12-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
(SA) 16-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
(Upfront) 22-Nov-2014/(updated in ECAS) 19-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
(In process @ecas: 05-May-2015) PPR 07-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2015 DECISION MADE: 22-July-2015
LANDED..........
VOH: 25-July-2015 ; LANDED: 03-Oct-2015
ccastillo said:

COngratulations ccastillo!!!! I hope we do receive ours soon too :). This waiting game is both exciting and scary.. i dunno. i just get mixed emotions and the anxiety is just there! God bless our applications January applicants!

jennjj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota-Colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-15-2014
Hi everybody!

I went away on the weekend and just checked my email and im soooo happy I received SA yesterday (yes, seems they are even working on sundays!)

My name info is still incorrect, which now I guess I have to contact Bogota which is where my papers were sent. Anyway! Happy about SA and hoping to get my name problem cleared asap! ;D

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
PeriwinkleNymph said:
COngratulations ccastillo!!!! I hope we do receive ours soon too :). This waiting game is both exciting and scary.. i dunno. i just get mixed emotions and the anxiety is just there! God bless our applications January applicants!
You received your AOR a day after mine.. so you'll probably receive your SA today! Yes, luckily they are working on weekends too.. :)

jennjj said:
Hi everybody!

I went away on the weekend and just checked my email and im soooo happy I received SA yesterday (yes, seems they are even working on sundays!)

My name info is still incorrect, which now I guess I have to contact Bogota which is where my papers were sent. Anyway! Happy about SA and hoping to get my name problem cleared asap! ;D
Congrats jennjj and hopefully you sort all things out with your name! :) And you should probably call the VO assigned to you on how you'll gonna deal with it so you can prepare all your papers and sent it out asap to reduce the delay time.

steveohan said:
Yea quite odd. The letter was dated March 15.
Glad to hear you've received your SA as well! Congrats Steveohan!