Med's Done....
April 16, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 13, 2015
mmdbs said:
Aww, PPR just now. Thanks God :)
Wow congrats!!! Its a relief to know updates from you guys! Hoping we'd hear from MVO soon!

Jolei

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015, passport sent July 11
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully August plssss Lord :)
LANDED..........
Hopefully August plssss Lord :)
mmdbs said:
Wow congrats! Yours is super quick as well. :) did they send your visa validity as well?

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
mmdbs said:
Congrats mmdbs!!!!! I'm so happy for you. :)

ASHABU

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/4/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
File Transfer...
25/05/2015
Hi Guys,,

Its over 20 days since i received my SA (I'm the sponsor) and they transfer the file to Soa Paulo, however i did not hear anything from them yet, neither my wife !! checking the on-line service using my name (under Permanent Residence Application Status) it shows only "Application Received" : "We received xxxxx xxxx xxx xxx xxx application for permanent residence on April 28, 2015" which is the date they received the application in Mississauga,, according to my understanding that at minimum by now it should say something like "medical received" or "processing " right ??

should i start worrying?

Ash

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
ASHABU said:
Hi Guys,,

Its over 20 days since i received my SA (I'm the sponsor) and they transfer the file to Soa Paulo, however i did not hear anything from them yet, neither my wife !! checking the on-line service using my name (under Permanent Residence Application Status) it shows only "Application Received" : "We received xxxxx xxxx xxx xxx xxx application for permanent residence on April 28, 2015" which is the date they received the application in Mississauga,, according to my understanding that at minimum by now it should say something like "medical received" or "processing " right ??

should i start worrying?

Ash
I am in the same boat. We received our e-mail saying that it will move to Amman VO, but as of now it's still Application received and medical received. My cousin applied around the mid-February to the same VO office and hers already says in process. I worried as well because Im wondering if me asking to move my case to Turkey may have put it on hold.

If youre really worries you can always call CIC if you can get through to them. Im sure its just a website glitch.
Best of luck

ASHABU

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/4/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
File Transfer...
25/05/2015
Masriixo said:
I am in the same boat. We received our e-mail saying that it will move to Amman VO, but as of now it's still Application received and medical received. My cousin applied around the mid-February to the same VO office and hers already says in process. I worried as well because Im wondering if me asking to move my case to Turkey may have put it on hold.

If youre really worries you can always call CIC if you can get through to them. Im sure its just a website glitch.
Best of luck
whats really making me worry is that its not even showing "medical received" or even "in process",,, add to that that usually the processing time for Sao Paulo office is really fast ,, some people get the passport request in less than a month from the SA date .....

if I may ask ,, when you check the status of the application i use my details (the sponsor) ,, however when i tried to use my wife details its not find any records ...is this normal ?..what do you use to check the status of the application ?,, the sponsor details or the spouse details ?

Ash

mmdbs

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/28/15
AOR Received.
05/21/15
File Transfer...
6/22/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04/15/15
Passport Req..
07/14/15
Thanks everyone, God is really at work.
jolei, nope they didn't send visa validity.

i'm confused about the fees and payment options, is it for the courier who will send back my passport with visa and /or original docs that we've sent? because as far as i know we already paid the application and permanent residence in full. any help? thanks

for those who's still waiting for their PPR, think positive, good news will come very soon :)

Ellise

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 April 2015
AOR Received.
23 May2015
File Transfer...
25 June 2015
Med's Request
Re-med request 29 January 2016
Med's Done....
18 December 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13 July 2015; IP 5 Sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17 February 2016 Visa validity 01 April 2016
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
AnQ said:
Hi guys.
Check ur emails specially for those april applicants and their VO is manila.i recieved an email from manila embassy about my PPR....july 13...

Is this should be the PPR looks like?

MPORTANT:

Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached). Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

· Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

· Original baptismal certificate, permanent school records (Form 137-E Elementary Record, Form 137-A High School Record), voter's ID and/or registration.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us withinTHIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.
Hi AnQ! I received the same email yesterday but they're only requiring me of appendix A and passport only. I just sent the documents today.

Ellise

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 April 2015
AOR Received.
23 May2015
File Transfer...
25 June 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18 December 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
kyo9000 said:
Congrats Ellise!!!! I also got my AOR2 requesting my wife PPR, Apendix A and an original NOS advisory on Marriage is that our marriage certificate?

God is good answer our prayers.
Congratulations kyo9000! God is really good all the time.

Ellise

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 April 2015
AOR Received.
23 May2015
File Transfer...
25 June 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18 December 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
mmdbs said:
Congratulation mmdbs. Great news...

ronaldotoronto

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-05-2015
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
26-03-2015
ASHABU said:
Hi Guys,,

should i start worrying?

Ash
I'm in the same boat as you. My file has been transferred to Sao Paulo on 25/06/2015. No news about Medical, no news whatsoever. I called CIC and they told me to login to ECAS using the application number (not the UCI) and my wife's information (the applicant). When I did that I saw my wife's address instead of mine and basically the same info that shows in my ECAS, but still no medical received, no AOR2, no "in process" status.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
ASHABU said:
whats really making me worry is that its not even showing "medical received" or even "in process",,, add to that that usually the processing time for Sao Paulo office is really fast ,, some people get the passport request in less than a month from the SA date .....

if I may ask ,, when you check the status of the application i use my details (the sponsor) ,, however when i tried to use my wife details its not find any records ...is this normal ?..what do you use to check the status of the application ?,, the sponsor details or the spouse details ?

Ash
Hi Ash,
I would be worried too, especially if processing time at your office is fast. Have you tried calling CIC?
When I login to CIC after I put in my UCI number I put in MY information (I am sponsoring my husband)
I havent ever checked logging in with my Husbands info but ill check.

Hnamson1

Nov 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/03/2015
Doc's Request.
17/09/2015
AOR Received.
In Process 22/09/2015
Med's Done....
19/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015 DM/ 23/11/2015 COPR
LANDED..........
27/11/2015
We recieved our SA, May 28th and the confirmation that our application had been forwarded to Ottawa. We are also in the same boat with ECAS just saying "application received" and not "in-process" hope this changes soon! We applied April 2nd. It is so much easier to plan a move when you know when you get to move!!! Especially with kids and schools. Best of luck everyone.

mattkward

May 19, 2015
We're in the same boat. Our application was received April 14th, and I received SA on May 13th. Application was then sent to Ottawa (even though we expected Sydney, which is the Visa office we put on our forms due to our being in New Zealand) and haven't heard anything since. Under my partner's name I see Application recieved and Medicals received. No AOR2 or In Process. Yet.